7 | Bullet

"𝙱𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜."
𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚑

"𝙱𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚑

C A T A L I N A

"Jino, you've got about as much emotion as a rock." I stand beside him and try to mimic his stance. If I had to stand all day doing nothing, i'd go crazy.

I'd have to be put in a mental institution because i'd completely lose it. Coo-coo style.

"You've got any plans today?"

He gives me the side eye, making me snap my head away. Sheesh, that's one nasty glare.

"Can I go outside? I promise I won't run away." Lie. I'm a liar, a great one at that. Jino doesn't deserve to be lied to his face but I don't think he cared enough anyway. The fact slightly settled my consuming guilt.

"Are you in love with me? Is that why you're ignoring me?" I've read books where the love interest usually ignores and runs away from their crush because of their fear of love or something. Maybe that's what Jino was feeling.

"I'm just kidding, sorry." I give him a soft smile before walking away. I know he doesn't want me around him since he's working, but I wish I had somebody to talk to. I sound like a crazy lady with the way that constantly I talk to myself.

I just wish somebody would listen.

Or if somebody made me feel like my words were important.

I always feel like i'm living in the background of everyone's lives, just an extra character to fill up some space.

It hurts to watch your life fly by you, like everything is passing by and there's nothing you can do about it. You can't hit pause and you can't rewind and you can't fast forward, the only thing to do is just let it happen.

I would say i've lost everything, but i've got nothing to lose anymore.

Not even myself.

"Popo! Hi!" I immediately run down the clear set of stairs when he comes into view, ignoring the fact I slipped, and run up to him.

"Sweets, so good to see you," he warmly smiles. My heart does a million and one backflips in my chest at the nickname he used for me. "Pack a bag, we're going somewhere."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

As we cruise into the driveway of a castle-like mansion, I notice how far out from the city we are.

My heart begins to pick up in my chest at the feeling of being somewhere new. I was scared of what was going to happen to me. I can feel the fear in my chest fighting to take control of my body. I understand that my body wants to protect me, though, there weren't any threats present. At least not yet.