Chapter 88

Okay, So guys, Please don't miss this note-

So, As you people know about my college problem, I just want to share with you all that it is solved now. I got admission in B.Sc Agriculture and my online classes has started from yesterday. And it is like I have 7-8 classes per day and I get free around three thirty. It is hectic and tiring. So I don't think I will be able to update frequently, not that I was doing earlier but now I might just update on weekends. Like on Sunday as I have no classes on Sunday.

For now, I am just available on Wattpad. I have logged out of my Instagram account (PaNi_Tales) for sometime to concentrate on my studies. It has been 8 months that I touched a book and it is kind of difficult to get back everything in a day or two but hopefully, I will get used to it.

It will take me sometime to get used to my this schedule. Hope, you all understand.

Second, the slow updates are not only because of my studies but because of some other reasons also. There are things that I need to figure out before writing a chapter and honestly I don't want to ruin this book. So yeah!

Third, this chapter has 3k+ words but it is kind of.. you know a chapter with important things, that are needed to show.

-------

After Marriage, Outside Cabir and Navya's Room.

Nandini: So we will go hah, Cabir is already waiting for you.

She winked at the end and Mukti and Rhea laughed while Navya glared at them. Her heart was beating fast and she didn't know why.

Navya: (whining) Don't tease me. I am already feeling so nervous.

Nandini: (smiling) Why nervous? He is the same Cabir you were in relationship with. Marriage doesn't change the love between you two, Navya. Aur dekhna aaj se Cabir tumhe aur bhi zyada pyaar dega.

Navya nodded with a small smile and Nandini smiled back. Asking her to go inside she looked at Rhea and Mukti and told them to go and sleep. They nodded and wished her good night before leaving. Nandini sighed and climbed down the stairs.

She was on the third stair when suddenly Manik came and picked her up. Since she had already changed into a comfortable gown, it wasn't that difficult to pick her up now.

Manik: Now it is my time.

He smirked and she knew what was waiting for her. She laughed as he took fast steps towards their room.

Coming Inside, he made her lay down on the bed and locked the door properly.

He turned and took slow steps towards the bed.

Manik: You do know you have pissed me off, right?

She frowned and then remembered how she had blocked his number in anger. Her eyes widen and she looked around to spot her phone but couldn't. With an innocent look she turned to Manik who actually looked angry to her.

Nandini: Manik, Sorry na, I will unblock.

Manik: That you will, I have no doubt in that but you Mrs.Malhotra should be taught a lesson, right?

And with this his anger vanished in the thin air and he smirked mischievously, imagining the things he was going to do with her. He chuckled seeing her puppy face and climbed on the bed, switching off the lights at the same time.

Manik: You should have known the consequences, jaan. I am not that considerate when it comes to forgive you for ignoring or not giving me time and this time toh you blocked me.