TWENTY

[PS: Everything in this chapter is where Heeseung is in Mauvais. don't be confused.]

the angel sat in a big stone in front of the wide shining oval, staring intensely right at the dusts. lost in his trance he didn't noticed someone standing beside him until a voice made his head snap to the side.

"you really are eager to know everything?"

the tall handsome fairy spoke as his hands was inside his pockets. Heeseung only nodded. he was sure about knowing everything, he knows that everything about him is here and where he came from.

"but the person that can only tell is now long gone, isn't that disappointing?" the fairy, Taehyung said as his lips curved into a teasing frown. Is Fairies always like this? Every fairies the angel got to bump with will always tease him, joking about everything which made Heeseung want to stay forever. they don't annoy him as they all offer foods after they teased him, different kinds of fruits and foods. Heeseung liked them.

"I know that you know. Taehyung- hyung." he smiled at the fairy man, the fairy only shrugged and walked towards the shining oval.

"you want to know everything about yourself and the others?" Taehyung asked as Heeseung looked at him with his confused big eyes, the angel nodded.