three day getaway♡

author:  smuttythings

warnings: while most of the sex in this fic is consensual, a lot of it may fall into the consensual non-consent category and some of it could even be seen as actually non-consensual. Basically, be aware that there is a lot of gray area consent-wise before you read this fic.

summary: the boys need a break from the insanity of their lives and rent a cabin for the weekend. There, Niall agrees to let the others have him any way they want.

pairing: sub!niall, doms!harry,louis,liam&zayn

contains: dubcon material, ot5, humiliation, degradation, unsafe sex, gangbangs, sex toys, watersports, bondage, non con elements, dom/sub dynamic, power exchange, objectification, double penetration, alcohol, drinking, chocking, throat fucking, gagging, oral sex, anal sex, masterbation, dildos, forced penetration, fingering, hog tied, hair pulling, denied orgasms, oversensitivity, crawling, riding, raw sex, blowjobs, bondage, mentions of piss, rimming, little bit of aftercare.

HARRY

When they step into the cabin, Harry looks around, pleased at the state of it. They'd rented it based on pictures online and he was worried it would be musty and filled with bugs, but it's actually quite nice. The walls are paneled with dark wood and there's a big fireplace on one wall and two big fluffy couches pointing toward it, making a V shape.

The kitchen to the left is big and stocked with new appliances and the wall straight ahead is all windows, letting the soft sunlight stream into the room.

The boys all voice their approval then move into the cabin, searching out bedrooms. There are only three and Louis claims the smaller single while Zayn and Liam choose the larger room with two beds and Harry finds Niall dropping his suitcase onto a king bed in the final room.

"Looks like we get the master bedroom, eh?" Niall says, smiling up at Harry as he digs through his suitcase.

"Guess so," Harry smirks, slapping Niall's bum as he walks past to look out the sliding glass door that leads out onto a small deck.

There's a bigger deck off of the main room, but this one just has enough room for one chair and a little table and, since it's on the second floor, it has a great view over the woods around them.

Harry smiles and heads back in to find that Niall is no longer in the room, then hears the shower running in the adjoined bathroom, so he makes his way back down to the main floor, finding the other guys unpacking the amazing amount of food and drinks they've brought in the kitchen.

"Where's ni?" Louis asks, looking up when Harry comes into the room.

They're all always sort of aware of it when Niall's not there, Harry's noticed. He certainly is and he knows the other guys are the same, not feeling quite right if he's not around.

"Shower," Harry explains, looking into a bag filled with liquor bottles. "Well, mates, I'm pretty sure we have enough alcohol to stay pissed off our heads for 72 hours straight."

"That's the point," Zayn replies, smiling softly.

When the food is unpacked and the first drinks are poured, Niall comes bouncing into the room in trackies and a thin grey t-shirt that's sticking to his skin a bit from the leftover dampness of his shower. Harry's eyes linger over the line of his hip where the shirt is clinging before he tears his eyes up, finding Niall's own eyes sparkling, bouncing from boy to boy.

That's when Harry notices he's not the only one staring.

"Miss me, boys?" Niall asks in an amused tone.