Teasing//James Phelps

A/n: I was asked for a chapter like the one I did with Oliver except with James but of course the storyline is different. Also James in black just...I don't need to explain myself. I hope you guys enjoy :)

Also thank you for 1k views on this story already, that was insanely quick <3

Warnings: smut, daddy kink (I think we can all see James having this, sorry not sorry)

________________________________

It was the day of a premiere for one of the many movies that James has acted in. He invited you to go with him of course since you have been dating for three years now. You have been to two of his other premieres so this wasn't anything new but you were still a bit nervous.

You were wearing a silver dress that had only one strap on your right shoulder. The dress was tight to your body and reached just above hitting the ground. There was a long slit exposing a good amount of your leg. You matched it with a pair of simple silver heels and jewelry. You then put on makeup to finish off the look. 

James entered the room and admired your outfit while you looked at his. He was wearing an all-black suit and a bowtie to match. His long hair was perfectly slicked back making him look even more handsome.

"Wow, you look amazing, " he complimented you. You smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips before replying, "and you look incredibly dashing but we should leave before we are late. This is your premiere after all."

He took one last look at you then walked outside. You grabbed your handbag then followed him out the door. 

Soon later you arrived at the premiere and were walking down the carpet. Even though you had been to various premieres with James you never understood how he got so comfortable with it. There were so many cameras and people yelling things that I couldn't even hear the thoughts in my own head.

James apparently was feeling extra comfortable today because he started whispering things into your ear, "you look really good in that dress, although I can't wait to see you with it off."

Your eyes widened and your face turned red as you realized what he was saying to you. "James, not right now, " you tried to convince him but he kept at his teasing.

"Are you getting wet just thinking about me touching you? It's gonna be a long night for you then, " he whispered huskily into your ear. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath, trying to not let his words get to you but he knew how they made you feel which only made him continue.

"James please, stop teasing me, " you begged him while trying to make the two of you look as if you were having a normal conversation.  He ignored you and instead kissed you on the cheek then wrapped his arm around your waist for a picture.

You thought he was over the whole teasing thing but you were wrong. When you went to sit in the theatre and watch the movie he reached down and placed his hand on your thigh. You tried your hardest to pay attention to the film instead but you knew he was going to do more than just place his hand there.

After a couple of minutes, he slowly dragged his fingers up higher than once again leaned to whisper in your ear. "I can't even pay attention to the film anymore. I'm too busy thinking about what I'm going to do to you tonight."

You felt yourself grow wet as his teasing made you want him more and more. You fought with yourself in your head to stop thinking like this right now but you couldn't help but let your brain drift.

"What are you thinking about love?" he continued to mutter in your ear before leaving a kiss on your neck. "James, not here, " you responded even though you knew he wouldn't listen.