04 | drowned blood

After the discussion, last night, Mr

After the discussion, last night, Mr. Russo and I ended up arguing about the mission today. I was sure everyone heard us.

I still didn't understand why Enzo had to bodyguard me. I had been on plenty of missions and every one single one was a success.

There was a reason why people called me Hecate because I was good at what I did. Alone.

"Royalty dear, Sir is waiting for you outside," Marie informed pulling a scared smile.

I knew she was able to know whenever I was pissed and didn't want to talk and I appreciated it.

I thanked her and walked out seeing him standing in front of his black mat Audi car casually smoking a cigarette.

I walked over to my car and placed my bag on the back seat completely ignoring his presence. It hadn't even started, and I was annoyed.

"You coming?" he asked opening the passenger door for me to sit.

"I'll drive there myself." I shot back sitting down at the driver's seat making him roll his eyes.

He closed his door with a loud thud and waited for me to drive first.

Probably forgot where it was.

Starting the engine I drove past him as fast as I could. The headquarters were close, especially when you drove there fast and even closer when you speed like I liked to do it.

Try keeping up!

This mission was my first after coming back and I thought I could just rest a few days after returning

It still didn't bother me, there just was something about this that brought a surge of energy that was purer than anything I'd felt before.

It gave me a fire, a passion that went from spark to bonfire within.

I started the engine following her car behind like a fucked up lost kid.