Chemistry..~ (Lemon)

(Author-Chan: Thanks for the new Ideas! I appreciate it and i'll try to get to them on my free time schools been really stressful but, I hope you enjoy this chapter :))

Word Count:1,010

It would be day time as you'd be erasing and throwing papers everywhere you were quite stressed att an upcoming science test.

"uGH THIS IS SO ANNOYING!" You screamed after saying that sentence as you threw the papers on the floor.
"Chibi-Chan?" you heard your boyfriend Kuroo say as he walked up to you slowly putting a hand on your shoulder.
"This is so annoying!" you pouted crossing your arms quite angry?
"what is?" Kuroo tilted his head grabbing the book to start reading it."Science? I love science!" It was quite obvious that you knew your boyfriend had a little geeky side you just forgot about it, but then you realized you could of asked for help on studying a while ago.
"hey babe actually- can you help me study?"
Kuroo nodded his head as he smiled "I was waiting for you to ask that Chibi~!" Kuroo smiled planting a kiss on your forehead as he sat next to you.

--Time skip-- (To about an hour of studying.)

You were starting to understand more and more as you started to feel more relieved for the up coming quiz. Though, Kuroo was awfully quiet as you looked over to him.
"Babe..?"
"Yes Chibi?"
"What's the matter.?" You questioned Kuroo tilting your head.
"Nothing its just that.-" Kuroo suddenly puts a hand on your thigh. "You just look so beautiful today.. and I don't think I could hold myself back any longer..~" Kuroo smirked looking at you as he started to blush a bit.
"B-beautiful..?"
Kuroo nodded his head as he suddenly pressed his lips on yours pulling you into a deep kiss as you kissed back slowly closing your eyes as well. As both of your lips stood locked for a moment Kuroo took you off your chair and slid you on his lap smirking during the kiss. You broke the kiss and started gasping for air.
"Kuroo.." you said panting. "I-.. I want you too.." you blushed as it was true you have been trying so hard not to focus on Kuroo during the time of studying as you pulled Kuroo into a deeper kiss.

--Time Skip-- (again💃🏽)

Kuroo and you would be making out on the couch your legs wrapped around his waist and both of you barley had any clothing off, you already had hickeys on your neck from Kuroo being all over you as he made his way back down to your neck kissing it slowly as you let out soft little moans. Kuroo slowly started to grind his body on yours as you felt his erected boner touching up right at your spot, you couldn't help but moan a bit louder out of pleasure and temptation. Kuroo's hand slowly slid down your body as he slowly inserted a finger in your area as you shivered a bit making soft moans. He looked you in the eye as he smirked.
"Music to my ears chibi..~" he smirked moving his fingers. "Take my fingers up like a good girl yeah..?~" he continued to move his fingers in and out faster as he slid another finger in as you covered your mouth shakingly moaning.
"K-kuroo!~" you moaned while still covering your mouth. Kuroo moved your hand and replaced it with his lips as he kissed you continuing the speed of his fingers as you moaned in between them.
"mmh..~ g-gah..~" you moaned in between the kiss. Kuroo suddenly took his fingers out.
"You seem to be taking my fingers so easily chibi..~" He smirked looking you in the eye. You blushed looking down as you watched his fingers slide out as you noticed he pressed his member up against your area as he slid the tip in causing you to squirm a bit.
"What..? can't take it Chibi..~?" he chuckled as you blushing biting your lip.
"I-I can..!" you yelled out. Kuroo looked at you in the eye biting his lip.
"Oh yeah.? prove you can then..~" Kuroo started to thrust his member in you as he went deeper and deeper each thrust as you moaned loudly. A couple of minuets of thrusting Kuroo suddenly stopped. You looked him in the eye with confusion.
"Well, if you want it so bad work for it I'm tired" He chuckled lying. You bit your lip as you started to move your hips on Kuroo's member letting out a couple of moans here and there as Kuroo let out a couple of grunts and groans. As he started to slowly thrust into your hip movements grabbing at one of your breasts licking around your nipple slowly pressing it in his mouth sucking on it softly still doing those light yet quick thrust. You on the other hand were at your limit as your moans got louder and your body shook a bit as you finally released on his member. Kuroo looked at you smirking.
"Good girl..~ now come down here.." Kuroo looked down at you as you did as told getting off of Kuroo's member getting on your knees. As Kuroo shoved his member in your mouth as you bopped your head on it as Kuroo groaned and let out a couple of soft moans as you pushed your head as deep as you could only making Kuroo closer and closer to his limit.
"Chibi I'm gonna..-" Kuroo's moans became more frequent as he finally released in your mouth panting heavily."
You shook tearing a bit as his member was deep in as you swallowed it gasping for air after taking your head off his member as Kuroo picked you back up putting you on his lap.
"So beautiful even when looking so tired..~" Kuroo smirked chuckling.
You tried to get words out as you couldn't due to being too tired.
"It was fun studying with you." Kuroo chuckled.
"We should totally do it again Chibi..~"

The End.