First Kill

"Normal" - speaking 'Italics' - thinking (Bold) - author speaking/ author notes<Normal> - calling/ audio(Normal) - texting

"Normal" - speaking
'Italics' - thinking
(Bold) - author speaking/ author notes
<Normal> - calling/ audio
(Normal) - texting

(Third POV)

——————————————————————————

Izuku was preparing dinner when he began hearing muffled groans.

'Sounds like she's awake,' Midoriya concludes, setting his glass of water down.
Izuku begins walking to the guest bedroom, a small innocent smile on his face.

Midoriya stops just outside the door, leaning forward, listening to Inkos pathetic struggles.
He giggles softly, opening the door, slowly, letting his presence be known.

Inko immediately stops struggling with the restraints that practically glued herself to the chair.

"I'm glad to see you're finally awake... mother," Izuku comments, venom lacing the use of the word 'mother.'

Inko's eyes furrow in anger before violently thrashing around. 
Izuku sighs in frustration, shutting the door.
He walks beside Inko, kicking the seat of the chair forward, causing her to fall over, halting her angry struggle.

"I don't think you understand the situation your in, so I suggest you not throw a tantrum," Midoriya states, propping Inko back up.
Inkos rushed response is blocked by a long wrap of duct tape being wrapped around her head at mouth level.

Izuku walks behind Inko where he placed a long side table that has been covered by a clean, grey bed sheet.
Kitchen knives, a hammer, nails, pliers, a lighter, a few sewing needles, a roll of duct tape and a hacksaw are all placed neatly on the surface.

"I think I'll use this first..." Deku mutters, picking up a few nails and a hammer.

"Let's start, shall we?" Izuku proposes, dragging a small cloaked nightstand along with him.
Midoriya places the nightstand beside Inko before untying the restraints around her bruised wrists.

Izuku forcefully grabs her shattered wrist before tying Inkos other hand to the chair.

Inko bites her bottom lip in pain, not wanting to give her son the satisfaction of hearing her immense discomfort.

"For a woman who's as hungover as you are, I'm surprised you can hide your pain so well," Izuku states, pinning her injured hand to the nightstand with his own elbow. All while slowly increasing the pressure.

Inko's lip begins to bleed, a small drop of blood oozes from beneath the duct tape.

Izuku releases Inkos hand for a moment, reaching for a hammer.
The female greenette immediately shoots her arm up, desperately flailing it around in hopes to grab hold of something, anything.