Conclusion:

A couple years after graduation Third POV

"Jin hurry up we'll be late!" Sakura shouted as she picked up the three year old that was pulling at her dress.

"Okay okay I'm ready!" He shouted and they walked to the car.

Today was a special day, Jimin and Y/N are getting married. Sakura and Jin headed to the church with they're daughter in the backseat.

When they got to the church they parked and quickly walked in. Sakura went to the room where Y/N was and saw her in her dress.

Moon, Misun, Sakura and Jia (Yoongi's soulmate) all got into their dresses

"Y/N you look so beautiful!" Taehyung beamed as he ran in

"Ah thank you Tae." She smiled.

"Why are you in here?" Sakura raised a brow.

"I wanted to see the bride." He pouted.

Y/N chuckled and patted his shoulder. "Go back to the boys, were about to begin."

He nodded and left.

"Auntie Y/N is so pretty!" Sakura's daughter, Jisoo smiled.

"Aww your prettier though." She smiled back and the music began. "Alright ladies, y'all know the drill."

First Moon went and she was paired with Taehyung, then Misun with Jungkook, Jia with Yoongi and Sakura with Jin. After they all went, Jisoo went, she's the flower girl, and she dropped rose petals on the ground. Y/N quicky grabbed her bouquet and walked down the isle. She took slow steps and looked up to be met with Jimin's eyes.

He had on a white tux and a kind smile. Tears began to fill her eyes from happiness as she reached the alter with Jimin standing in front of her.

They turned to look at the man who held a Bible. He cleared his throat as he began to speak.

We shall skip to the I do part

"Do you have the rings?" The man said.

Y/N turned to Sakura as Jimin turned to Jin, they each handed them the rings. They turned back to eachother and smiled.

Jimin began, "With this ring, I promise to stay by your side, through good or bad, sickness or in health. With this ring I will make you mine." He smiled and put the ring on her finger.

Y/N then started, "with this ring, I promise to stay by your side, through good or bad, sickness or in health. With this ring I will make you mine." She smiled and put the ring on her finger.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Jimin to pulled Y/N close to him by her waist and gently pressed his plump lips into hers. Her hands held onto his shoulder and cheek. The kiss deepened and they pulled away with happy smiles.

Years later

Its been three years since being married, Y/N and Jimin have very happy lives. They have a son and two beautiful daughters on their way. Everything is perfect and they both are very happy with everything.