Chapter 8

|Next Day|
•DEMARIO•

I was getting shit set up for our date and I'm not gone lie a nigga kind of nervous. Cause like I don't know if she gone fuck with it or not.

Right now though I was looking over the menu, I hired this chef to prepare for our date.

"So you like it or what". He asked causing me to look up at him.

"Yeah, nigga look I appreciate you for doing this last minute for me". I said handing him the menu back.

"You helped me a lot with my family so this is nothing". He said dapping me up.

Pulling out my phone I go to wifey and hit her contact. After a few rings, she finally answers the phone.

"You still getting your nails did". I ask standing up from the table.

"Yeah, I'm almost done though what you up to". She asked as I unlocked the car door and got in.

"I'm about to pull up on you". I said and she started laughing.

"Mario you do not need to come up here". She said as I started the car and pulled off.

"I couldn't hear you baby the phone breaking up". I said before hanging up.

Fuck what she talking about I want to see my girl.

|15 minutes later|

Swerving into the parking lot I get out the car slamming the door. Walking into the shop everybody looked my way.

"Hey, bagg why haven't you called me back". This hoe I used to fuck with asked.

Making my way over to Adalynn who was still getting her nails done I grab her by her neck bringing her head back kissing her.

"That's why I ain't call you back". I said looking over at the girl before grabbing a seat and sitting beside Adalynn.

"You like them". She asked and looked down at them and they was straight.

"Yeah, they straight". I said and she shook her head.

"I should have asked a girl". She said and I just stared at her.

"Why you staring at me like that". She asked blushing.

"You beautiful ma that's all". I said rubbing her thigh biting my lip.

"What's gotten into you you're all touch". She said playfully glaring at me.

"What you don't like it". I asked leaning back into my seat.

She reached her free hand over rubbing my print.

"Say she'll be back". I said picking Adalynn up causing her to squeal.

"Bagg put me down". She said as I walked into the bathroom.

I appreciate how she didn't say my real name around all these people.

Locking the door I place her on the counter placing kisses down her neck while slipping my hand in her pants.

"M-Mario stop we can't do this in here". She said and I pulled away staring at her.

" I'm trying to see you put them nails to use". I said biting my bottom lip.

She laughed hopping off of the counter and unlocking the door. Following her back to her seat I sat as the lady finished her nails.

After paying for her nails I walk her to the car opening the door for her.

"Go get ready I already have your outfit ready and someone to do your hair and makeup". I said closing the door as she got in.

"I got a limo to come pick you up and drop you off at the spot". I said leaning in her window.

"Alright I'll see you then". She said giving me a kiss and I stood up tapping the top of her car as she pulled off.

Walking over to my car I get in before starting it up and pulling off.

|3 hours later|

Everything was ready I was just standing outside waiting on the limo to pull up.

After a few minutes it pulled in and I walked down opening the door for her.

"You look beautiful". I said grabbing her hand leading her inside.

"Oh my gosh D'Mario this is beautiful". She said looking around.

"So you fucking with it". I ask laughing as she still looked around.

"Yes, it's pretty". She said smiling.

"Come on let's go take a seat". I said leading her over to the table pulling the seat out for her.

Scooting her chair up I go and take a seat myself. She picked up the menu and looked over it before ordering what she wanted.

"So tell me about yourself". I said watching her ear a breadstick.

"Can you like not watch me eat". She said causing me to smirk.

"My bad". I said and she started talking about her family and what she wanted to do career-wise.

|2 hours later|

Pulling up outside her crib I get out and jog to her side but when I got there we already had the door opened.

Closing the door back I open it and help her out.

"What the hell D'Mario". She said causing me to laugh.

" You clearly saw a nigga getting out of the car what the hell you think I was doing". I said as we stopped at the front door.

"Whatever but look I had a great night this was the best thing someone has ever done for me". She said looking up at me as I towered over her.

" I ain't gone hold you this has been a good time I had in a long time". I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Alright let me get in here I have to meet up with the wedding planner in the morning". She said wrapping her arms around me.

"You mean WE got to meet up with the wedding planner but give me a kiss before you go". I said and she started smiling.

Grabbing her face I lean down to kiss her when the door swung open.

"The hell y'all got going on out here". Her dad said looking at Adalynn then at me.

"I'm trying to kiss my fiancé goodnight". I said pulling her closer to me.

" Why yo hands on my Babygirl ass". He said mugging me and I mugged him back.

"Daddy please go back inside I'll be inside in a minute". She said with a sigh.

"Watch yourself nigga". He said bucking at me.

"Yeah ight old man". I said laughing at him as he walked away.

Looking back down at Adalynn I lean down kissing her.

"Call me when you wake up in the morning". I said letting her go.

"Okay have a good night". She said kissing me one more time.

Smacking her ass as she walked in the house she turned around quick as hell and I dipped running to the car.

Watching the door close I start the car up and head home.

Shit won't be to bad after all....

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE