~NINE~

"What did you said?" I heard him slowly asking me with a chilling tone. His whole expression morphing into an ominous expression.

Sighing in resignation,I nodded my head letting him know he heard right.

"You heard me Mr.Ivano.This guy," I said nudging the unconscious guy with my feet sensing his chilling gaze fixed over me, "Had done covert hypnosis on you, causing you to lost control over your conscious mind, executing deep hypnosis or if said simply invaded your unconscious mind.Where you were unaware of your surroundings and behavior and may had act upon the commands according to the person doing hypnosis." I explained him as much as possible in a general term.

After finishing my speech,I realized a cold air brushing over my whole body, the temperature of the room has dropped down to a great extent.

Or maybe it's because I'm still wearing a thin crop top.My musings halted sensing Mr.Ivano now standing at a very close proximity in his black attired glory cowering my space.

And those freezing gaze,not for once removing from me.

I didn't thought that I'll ever need to crane my head back slightly to look at any person with this height of mine. My height reaches upto his shoulder, I noticed to distract myself from the proximity while struggling to normalize my accelerated heartbeat.

Mr.Ivano finally broke the eery silence with a new kind of voice,the absolute frosty one which seems to be specifically imported from Atlantica.

No joke.

"How did you got to know that this guy had entered my room or something was even wrong here?"He asked me coldly with clear distrustful look.The suspicion is natural afterall how miraculously I,a simple female doctor managed to knock a guy out where I'm not even supposed to realise something is wrong in my President's room.

It could have been his friend or acquaintance afterall having a merry talk with Mr.Ivano.

But,here's the fact. He's certainly not a merry talker.

"Because sir," I added emphasising sir while looking up to match his tone and gaze as I bite my tongue back resisting to speak out my sassy comeback. "I was also getting or tried to be hypnotised along with you. Thus,noticing the same happening with you." I informed withholding his suspicious gaze.

He's actually causing a hailstorm over this room with that icy expression.

"Then pray telling me," He finally spoke out after his severe attempt of freezing me over with his chilling orbs and expression,"Why do you seem to remember every details whilst I'm blank and that too maintaining your absolute calm state as if nothing happened to you?"He inquired coldly as I felt warm hand enclosing around my right bare elbow pulling me more closer towards him.

How does his body managing to emit this warmth with the presence of that chilling tone?

I felt him again jerking my elbow causing my mind to now focus over his expression.

He really wants to shake out every single details from my head.

Keeping my calm gaze trained over him ignoring the warmth his body is providing to my cold one, I slowly shaked my head over his over paranoia state.

I'm not the only paranoid one then.

But,that still doesn't make his questioning and close proximity any better for me.This warmth and his cinnamon and sandalwood mix smell is absolutely distracting.

"Because Mr. Ivano,"I finally spoke out maintaining my absolute calm state as Mr.Ivano described not letting my distraction reflect over my expression.