finding heaven when you're stuck in hell♡

author: smuttythings

warning: this fic is dark and sad and upsetting. If you are triggered by rape or incest, and child abuse, I strongly urge you not to read this. 

summary: louis, 14, shares a room with his brother, harry, 10. Their mum is dead and their dad doesn't pay much attention to them, so Louis has to take care of Harry. He doesn't really mind, though.

When their dad does start paying attention to Louis late at night, Louis knows he can't let Harry find out.

contains: rape, non con, forced daddy kink, underage sex, incest, angst, dark, violence, child abuse, manipulation, wanking, forced blowjobs, humiliation, degradation, cum swallowing, chocking, gagging, crying, minors, forced masterbation, fingering, facials, hair pulling, face slapping, scratching, manhandling, mentions of abuse, riding, vomiting, puking, forced hickeys, bleeding, implied referenced alcohol abuse, alcoholism, medical help, police help, running away.

Louis has shared a room with his younger brother, Harry, all of his life. He's 14 now and Harry's 10 and it's a bit of a pain being in such tight quarters, but their dad can't afford a bigger place, never held down a job long enough to save up.

As a result, Louis and Harry are close. They have to be.

Louis has always felt protective over Harry. Their dad isn't an awful dad. He doesn't beat them or insult them or anything. He just doesn't pay much attention, hasn't ever since their mum died when they were little. So, Louis takes up the slack a bit, making sure Harry gets his homework done and making sure he has a lunch packed when they leave in the morning. He doesn't even really mind. He loves his brother, wants to make sure he's happy.

Louis wants to get out of the small flat as much as possible, but Harry doesn't have a lot of friends and spends most of his free time holed up in their bedroom. Louis ends up turning down invitations from his mates to stay with Harry, going for walks with the boy pressed up against his side. He can't complain. He's happiest when Harry's happy.

Every night, Louis tucks Harry in and they talk in whispers for a little while before Louis gives the younger boy a quick peck and says goodnight. They used to sleep in the same bed most nights, but when Louis was 12 and started waking up in a certain state, he knew he had to break Harry of the habit. So, now he says goodnight and he goes to his own bed and falls asleep to thoughts of getting away from here one day, he and Harry.

-

One night, Louis is awoken from his sleep when the bed dips behind him and he feels a warm body pressing along his back, too big to be his brother's. Louis smells the familiar scent of liquor and squeezes his eyes shut, pretending to sleep. He doesn't know why his dad is here in his bed, but he's hoping the man just passes out.

But Louis feels a hand moving over his bare side, curling around his ribs and touching his chest. He feels wrong about this, like something is definitely not right, especially when his father's fingertips start playing with his nipple. Louis tries to pretend to still be sleeping. Maybe he'll get bored and leave soon.

His nipples are teased for a minute before the hand is spread out over his skin again, wiping down over his stomach. Louis feels nauseous, not understanding what's going on and just wanting him to leave. He especially doesn't want Harry to wake up and see what's happening.

He doesn't move as his dad brings his hand to Louis' back and slides down under his briefs, cupping his bum. He doesn't move, wanting the man to leave and afraid of what will happen if he makes it known that he's awake. He just tries to keep his heart rate down as much as possible, tries not to tremble as his dad's clammy hand slides over his cheek, petting his bum.