H I G H E N O U G H

(mature scene )

       I didn't overthink it, I just did it

       I didn't overthink it, I just did it. This will prove to be the biggest mistake I've ever made. I knocked on his door still filled with adrenaline, I couldn't drink alcohol so I decided to substitute it with something else.

He opened the door with a surprised face, he poked his head out looking around outside.

"Adora, what are you doing here?" Nicolas asks.

Dried mascara stained my cheeks, my nose was red from crying so much, my hair was tossed in a messy bun.

"Do you wanna talk? Did something happen?" Nicolas starts ranting as his eyes ranked over my body for any sign of distress.

I watched his lips, his mouth was moving but I didn't hear anything he was talking about.

I threw my arms around his neck, slamming my lips against his. He responded to my kiss almost immediately, I pushed him inside closing the door shut with my foot. I started to rip off his shirt while he ripped off mine, I bit his lip pulling it back then kissed him again.

He started to unbutton his jeans while I pulled down my skirt, I met his lips again once my skirt was off.

"We shouldn't, you seem very vulnerable right n-"

I shut him up by kissing his lips harder, I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his torso. He grabbed my ass squeezing it in his palm. He pushed me up against the wall, he trailed his lips down to my neck where he started sucking and kissing.

I pulled his hair back while I trailed my tongue down his neck, he gripped my ass pushing me harder against his body. He moved me inside his room, he threw me on his bed. I slid off my underwear as he removed his boxers, his dick sprung up.

It must be a family thing, look at the size of it.

He crawled on the bed, climbing on top of me. He tilted my head up with his finger, my lips parted a little.

"Do you know how badly I want you right now?" He whispered into my ear, his voice was deep and sexy.

"Show me how badly you want me then."

He bit my earlobe softly before growling inside my ear. He reached his hand behind my back unclipping my bra with one hand, he teased my pussy with his dick. I arched my back in pleasure, I was wimping in desperation.

He grabbed a handful of my hair before entering me, I arched my back even harder. My mouth fell open wide as he entered me fully. I wrapped my legs around his torso, he started to go faster as I clawed at his back.

"Oh my god." I screamed.

He muffled my scream with his lips on top of mine, his hand then slipped down to my neck.

"So fucking tight." He growled.

My eyes rolled back when he started to thrust harder without stopping, my head fell back against the soft pillow.

"Right there." I said, breathless.

"Right there baby?" He groaned.

I nodded my head quickly. I wrapped both my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me, he didn't stop fucking me. My legs were shaky and weak but I didn't let go of him. My mouth dropped open as I tightened my arms around his neck.

"Don't fucking cum." Nicolas demands.

"Nicolas." I screamed.

His tatted hand wrapped around my throat again, I lifted my head just a little to give him more access. He picked up the pace and started to pound inside of me without stopping, my whole body was shaking with pleasure.

"I'm about to explode." I mumbled.

"Come on, cum for me Adora." He bites my lips, I screamed on the top of my lungs.

We both met climax at the same time, I was breathing so hard and my chest was rapidly moving up and down. I flipped us over, I was now on top of him. He sat up trying to kiss me but I pushed him down, I flipped my hair over my other shoulder while trailing my finger down his chest to his tone torso.

I placed both my hands on his chest while moving my hips back and forth, he grabbed my hips as he thrust his hips into mine. My head flew back as he rammed into me, my hands squeezed his chest.

"Deeper, deeper." I mumbled while moaning.

He stared deeply into my eyes while lifting his hips into mine harder, I was a wimping mess. He sat up while grabbing onto my shoulders, he held me down as he pounded inside of me. We both reached our limit, I relaxed on his chest. He softly grabbed my chin pushing all my hair out of my face to look at me.

"Wanna talk about why you were crying?" He asks, breathless. Both our bodies were glistening with sweat, I looked at him.

"You just rearranged my guts, I'll pass."

He chuckles, silence quickly filled the room. I pushed his hand off of me as I climbed off of him. I grabbed my bra and clipped it back on, I then grabbed my underwear and slid them back on. Nicolas stood up with his light sheet wrapped around his hips, I walked over to the living room where I picked up the rest of my clothes.

"Where are you going?"

"Home, where else?" I snapped.

"I thought maybe you would stick around for a little." Nicolas says.

"It was a mistake, I shouldn't have came." I mumbled. I struggled to put my skirt on, I hopped back and forth trying to put it up my legs.

"Adora, please I need another chance." Nicolas grabs my wrist while his other hand held onto the sheet.

"You lost your chance when you lied to me!" I stopped unzipping my skirt staring at him angrily.

"I know, I know I screwed up."

"Yea you did." I shouted.

"I don't know what I was thinking, I had the most beautiful, courageous women I've ever met." He says with his chest, his arms dropped to his side.

My chest was heaving up and down, I was unsure how to feel about that sentence. He thought I was beautiful and courageous yet he still emotionally cheated on me.

"You know what's the worst part, you made me fall in love with you just to end up breaking my heart." I whispered, my voice croaked.

"I'm sorry." Nicolas lowers his head in shame.

"Yea, me too."

I frowned before walking out, the sun was peeking out over the mountain in the distance. Nicolas watched as I got inside my car, he was standing at the door frame gripping the sheets tightly in his hand. It was a mistake, I needed a break from everything.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella