fifty seven

February 14, 2020

THE BAND HAD A BBC RADIO SESSION.

It was also Valentine's Day. Selene was still asleep in the bed that her and Harry shared— Harry already up trying to decorate the living room. His lips were pouted out as he spread petals on the floor. He had already bought a bouquet of sunflowers and a gift. Harry let the rose pedals fall from his fingers in a line— the singer moving a small step every time he thought there was enough pedals in an area.

He was trying to do the most he could for her before she left to go to LA right after the radio session. Selene was upset that her manager scheduled her to leave on their first Valentine's as an couple but it was a misunderstanding on both of their parts because of time zones.

The now twenty six year old stubbed his toe on a piece of furniture, the singer muttering a few curse words under his breath. The two spent his birthday in Miami since they were supposed to have a show—a show that got canceled to numerous reasons. Harry was a bit upset but Selene changed that the minute they stepped into their hotel room that night.

Harry placed the remaining amount of petals on the floor before walking up the stairs to the room. Selene's arms were wrapped around his pillow— her face squished. Harry could hear a few deep breaths from her every now and then. He smiled as he grabbed his camera— the singer opening it and pressing record. He then placed it onto a desk that faced the bed.

"Selene," he warmly said as he softly laid on top of her. She groaned and opened her eyes up slightly. Harry's hair covered his face, the only thing Selene being able to see was a big grin and his dimples. She smiled as he planted a kiss to her nose. "Good morning," he said as he dug his head into her neck. 

She smiled and pushed him off of her. "Your up to something," she muttered as she sat up. Harry squinted his eyes before shrugging. "I have no idea what your talking about."

Selene stood up and pointed to the camera. "Your camera is open and i'm assuming you just did that," she giggled as she walked into the bathroom. Harry sighed and got off the bed and quickly grabbed the camera. "So much for you not knowing about the camera," he muttered as he walked into the bathroom.

Selene looked at him through the mirror as she grabbed her toothbrush. "You put it in an obvious spot H."

Selene brushed her teeth and then exited the bathroom, Harry trailing close behind. "Close your eyes," he softly said, Selene tilted her head. "What did you do-"

"Nothing too big. I promise."

Selene closed her eyes and Harry wrapped his open arm around her shoulders. "If I fall down these stairs..."

"I've got you calm down," he laughed out as they slowly went down the stairs. Selene's grip on his shirt was tight as they continued down. Once they hit the first levels floor, Harry let go of her.

"Okay, open your eyes," he told, his hands balancing the camera. She opened them and smiled at the decorations he had did himself. He had even made a small heart on the coffee table beside the sofas. Selene looked back at him before encasing him in a hug. He placed the camera down and wrapped his arms around her fully.

"Thank you," she muttered into his chest— the singer kissing her forehead as a response. "I have something else..." Harry muttered as he softly pulled away from the hug.

"Harry," she whined as she threw her head back.

"It's a small gift I promise," he assured. He went to the coffee table and grabbed a small box that was hidden under a few rose petals. He walked back to her and placed it in her hands. She raised an eyebrow as Harry smiled to himself.