Do you have a plan?

(Tommy's P.O.V.)
I was still screaming for Fievel's name when suddenly a car came driving up my driveway. It was a familiar car. I had seen it multiple times now. It belonged to a friend of mine. I watched him step out the car.

He walked over to us and stood in front of me

He walked over to us and stood in front of me. "I saw him" he said and I immediatly felt my legs go weak again. Alfie was the one who caught me this time. "Alright. Let's get you inside" he said and turned me around. He and Arthur helped me inside.

"So you saw him?" I asked, "yeah" he started as he sat down, "went right past us near Ebony waters" he said and moved his hand like water. I watched John quickly walk to the map and search for the name as Alfie continued. "I heard your little boy scream as the car went past us". My fingers clenched around the table in amger. My heart hurt as he explained that Filly called out for me through the night. How did I not hear him? Alfie continued to explain the details of the car. Suddenly a knock was heard at my door. "Ah that will be Ishmael" Alfie said before slowly standing up. I watched him walk towards the front door. "Shalom!" I heard him greet Ishmael. They came back inside my large diningroom and Alfie sat down once again. He turned his head to Ishmael and nodded. The man walked over to John and the map and started to explain. "So we followed the car to this abandoned iron factory" he said. I stood up and followed the line he had drawn on the map with a near by pencil. It went from Ebony Waters all the way to Coventry. "What are we waiting for" I said and quickly moved. I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned and saw Polly. "You can't just go there without a plan, Thomas" she said to me. "I already have a plan" I said to her. "Oh really. What is this plan then?" She said raising an eyebrow. She saw right through me. She knew I wanted to get Filly back right away but because of this I couldn't think clear. "To get him back Pol. That's the plan" I snapped at her before walking away again. But her tight grip pulled me back once again. "I understand that, Thomas. But you won't get him back if you get yourself or the rest of us killed" she snapped at me. She let out a breath "I want him back to. But we wont get him back without a good plan". I looked at the door, wanting to get out and run all the way to Coventry. I closed .y eyes and took a deep breath. "Family comes first" I whispered before walking back to the dining room. Where we started to make a plan.

Published: 3rd of December 2020