Chapter 7

Gulf's POV

"Let's go and sleep. I miss you, baby. I miss you calling me daddy."

This heart of mine won't really calm down.
Act normal, Gulf. Don't show him that you are thinking of something else. I keep debating with myself.

"Can I shower first? I can't sleep without taking a bath first." Okay, this is half true. Aside from that, I need to be sure that I smell good when we cuddle or when we do something more extreme than that.

"Okay, be quick. We don't have much time left." He said it casually.

Time left for what? For sleeping? For sex?

"And I am telling you, baby... We are doing exactly what you are imagining." He is really a mind reader. I am sure I didn't say it out loud earlier.

"I am not thinking of something dirty," I uttered.

"I didn't say anything about dirty. Oh, come on." I heard him chuckle. What a cunning guy. "Here's your clothes, wear this so you can sleep comfortably. I'll be back, okay? I'll ask your guard to sleep on the room across this."
He handed me an oversized white t-shirt and boxer shorts.

He was already in bed when I'm done.

"You took longer than expected." He tapped the spot beside him. "Come here."

I climbed to the bed and awkwardly faced him.
"Good night."

"Good night? I thought we will be doing exactly like what you are imagining?" He slid his hand on my boxers.
"I can do this, right?"

I nodded nervously.

"I can stop if you don't feel like doing it tonight."

"No... I mean don't stop."

He is rubbing my dick and this feels good.

His other leg was wrapped around mine while his face is too closed to my ear. I can even feel his warm breath.

Is he seducing me?

I am falling for his warm touches.

"I'll make you call me daddy again." From rubbing gently to stroking it fast. He made me hard that easy which caused him to form a winning smile on his lips.

I can't take it anymore. I climbed on top of him. My head was on the same level as him.

"Woah, easy baby."

I kissed him passionately. It started with a gentle kiss and it became torrid as he switched our places.

"I missed you when you didn't contact me for a month. I've been waiting for your call but you never did so it made me think that I wasn't good that night." He confessed.

"This may sound embarrassing but the day after that night, I broke up with Kao. I searched for you and asked my guards to move and look for you at that place and on the bars nearby. I know it sounded desperate but you left a mark on me. Not that purplish marks but mark here." I  placed his hand on my chest.

"Glad that I affect you somehow. I promise if something happens like that again, I'll be the one to make a move and find you." He kissed me on my forehead. "I like you, Gulf. I know it was you who confessed first but I am the one who fell for you first that night. I really like you." This is a revelation to me. Just when I thought that I am the one who really likes him and he just asked me to be my boyfriend because he has no choice, it turned out that he likes me the same way.

"I like you... N-Nooo... I love you!" He is still on top of me. He brushed his lips to mine.

"I love you, too... And I am sorry that we are in this kind of situation. Next semester, I'll find a new school where I can apply my profession. Maybe from the other city again."