Forward

"If only she could know... how much she doesn't know"

Thank you for reading Simulation! This is my first independent novel, though I've written poetry and fan fiction. I've always loved sci-fi and I'm super excited to try writing some myself. I don't have an exact release schedule for the chapters, but I hope to publish semi-regularly.

This story has been a part of me for longer than any other. I came up with the idea in sixth grade, when I first started getting into big existential books and movies. From then on, I perfected every detail in my mind, adding more and more layers until even I hardly knew where the plot was going. For nearly a year it just sat there, burning with momentum but never written. Around seventh grade I wrote my first draft, one I've been editing ever since.

I am a teen writer, rather inexperienced but with a strong love for fictional universes. SciFi is historically hard to write, so I just hope I'm doing decently. My book is slow burn, and it doesn't start out the way most science fiction is envisioned. I would say it sort of evolves into it, so if you're wondering where the spaceships are, just trust that they're coming haha.

Anyway thanks for reading, and I hope you like it!
~Andrea

Note: this story is a work of fiction. None of the people or events mentioned in this book do/have ever existed. Any similarities between this book and real life are merely coincidental. Thank you 😊