Spin-off: Ryouta-Kenly

Kise Ryouta is typing..

"That idiot." She grumbled while clenching her fists, trying to contain herself from slamming her laptop against the concrete wall.

It has been twenty minutes eversince Kise started typing, and he's still not finished? Did he fall asleep? Did his internet clash again? Or didn't he know what to say?

What the hell?

After everything he just said, he was still not equipped with what to do or respond if ever she finally says she loves him too?

You really are an idiot!

Ken sighed and closed her laptop. She lied down on her bed and closed her eyes. What could have been Kise's answer? That idiot! She needed to know what's in his mind. How could he leave her hanging? Did he faint?

Jeez. That's impossible. Why would he even faint?

Ten minutes passed, the doorbell rang. She groaned. She was alone in the house which meant she had to open the freaking door herself.

She stood up and lazily trudged downstairs. She opened the door and gasped when she saw who was standing outside their gate.

"Ryouta?" She immediately opened the gate and ran towards the man who was still panting and all sweaty.

Wait! Did he run again?

"Kenlycchi.." He immediately grabbed her arm and squeezed her into a very tight hug. Ken could feel the throbbing of his heart, the smell of sweat was mixing with the scent of his icy cologne. "I want you to say it to me in person."

"You ran all the way here for that?" She exclaimed flabbergastedly, eyes wide.

"It means everything to me." He answered in a desperate yet vulnerable tone. But anticipation and excitement were dancing through his voice.

Ken took a deep breath first before smiling and wrapping her arms around her new lover too. "I love you, Ryouta.."

Kise remained still for a second, and another few seconds as if contemplating every letter of every word that she said before a bashful smile spread across his face. "Can you say it again?"

"Chotto.." Ken frowned and gently slapped his side. "I know you heard it."

He chuckled and tightened his grip. "Please, I just want to hear it again. It's sounds so beautiful."

She clicked her tongue and sighed. "Okay, fine. I love you-"

She didn't get to finish because Kise pulled away and his lips silenced her. His hand was cupping the side of her face and the other was holding her by the waist. Despite being surprised, Ken responded to his passionate kiss.

Their lips molded perfectly with each other, tongues dancing in silent harmony. It was deep, sweet, and genuine.

It was love.

The kiss lasted for minutes until they were both literally panting for air. They pulled away from each other and awkwardly gasped for air. The blush in each other's cheeks sent them grinning like idiots.

"You're flushed." Kise teased.

"You are too, idiot!" She shot back.

Kise chuckled and hugged her again. A hug filled with warmth and security. "I love you, Kenlycchi. Always and forever, I'll be yours."

Ken smiled and hugged him back. "I love you too, idiot."

"Hidoi-ssu." He pouted.

She tilted her head up and stared into his beautiful honey-coloured eyes. Then she caressed his swollen lips with her soft fingers and smiled gently. Kise returned her smile and kissed her fingers softly.

"You're so perfect, Ryouta."

"I'm not. I'm a hardcore idiot, remember?" He retorted, grinning mischievously.

She chuckled. "You are. My sweetest idiot ever."

He leaned in and pressed his lips against her forehead. "You belong to me now, Sweetheart."

She closed her eyes, feeling his minty breath brush against her face. "And you are mine, Mr. Kise Ryouta."

---

Hashtag Team ShiKi :)

(c) to @JustSimplyInsane for the ship name.