Im here

PROV ASAMI

After we finished eating dinner we went straight up to our rooms to get some rest for tomorrow's meeting. My fathers room was on the fifth floor and our rooms were on the fourth floor. We were walking in a hallway silent until we reached my door.

Korra: I guess I'll see you Tomorrow Sami

Asami: wait! Would you like to come in ?

Korra: but-

Asami: I just want to be with you

Korra: okay I guess I can stay for a little

We both walked in and headed straight to my Bed as we sat down next to each other.

Asami: I can't wait for tomorrow I really want to show you around the city

Korra: After the meeting ?

Asami: yeah after

Korra: but your dad said that he'll show me around

Asami: i know but I'll convince him to let me do it instead

Korra: that sounds great

I smiled at her then leaned in for a kiss as the kiss got deeper I noticed that something was off. It wasn't the same kiss as before. I pulled away to see tears running down Korra's cheek.

Asami: is something wrong?

Korra( whips away her tears): I'm fine

Asami: then why are you crying ?

Korra: it's nothing

Asami: if there's anything wrong you can always tell me. I'm here for you Korra

Korra: thank you but I'm fine. Can we just lay down and cuddle?

Asami: of course

She placed her head on my chest and grabbed me as if she was terrified of something. I knew something was wrong but I didn't know what. I let my fingers rome through her hair as she slowly fell asleep on me. She seems so peaceful as she slept for some reason I stayed up. I couldn't help but to think about the tears running down her cheek. She must've been thinking about something. It must've been something horrible to make her cry while we were kissing. All I can hope for is that she comes up to me and tells me what's wrong so I can help her. I just don't like seeing her this upset. I gave her a kiss on the forehead then finally went to sleep right next to her.

When I wake up in the morning I stretch out my arms trying to feel Korra next to me but she wasn't there. This was strange? I get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. It was starting to get and we only had 30 minutes to make it to the meeting on time so I went to Korra's room and knocked on the door but there was no answer. I wonder where she could be if she's not in her room and it's getting late. This will look bad on her if she doesn't make it in time. I walked away from her door and headed up to my dad's room. As soon as I was about to knock I saw the door open. Korra was next to my dad all dressed up.

Hiroshi: Asami what are you doing here?

Asami: I was just coming up because we only have 20 mins until the meeting. I didn't know Korra was with you.

Hiroshi: Ah yes Korra was doing me a little favor
I need help with some paperwork. She ended up being a good use to me.

I looked at Korra who just smiled at me

Hiroshi: well come on we don't want to be late to the meeting that would really look bad on us

_______________________________________

The meeting ended up being successful and I've learned a lot more. This time my dad let me do most of the talking. Sense one day I'll be taking over Future industries.I usually just sit down and listen but this was a change. Once we got out the building my dad was gonna let me go back to the hotel by myself as he took Korra around town, but I wanted to spend time with her so I tried to convince him to let me take her on time instead.

Asami: dad please let me show her around. It'll be fun for us.

Hiroshi: I had plans on what to show her

Asami: well you can you tell me which places you wanted to take her and I'll show her

Hiroshi: Asami...

Asami: please!

Hiroshi: okay fine just let me know when you guys make it back at the hotel

Asami: thank you ! I'll see you later dad

We walked away from my father, and as soon as we got far enough I pulled her into a nearby restaurant.

Korra: what are you in here ?

Asami: I'm starving... are you hungry?

Korra: yeah I'd love to eat.

A waiter came up to us and showed us to our seats. I can't say this was a date because it wasn't but it was nice we had  small talk and we basically stayed in there for two hours.

Asami: OK I think it's time for us to leave

Korra: Do we have to?

Asami: well I was gonna show you other parts around the city

Korra: that sounds wonderful. What is the latest we can stay out ?

Asami: how long do you want

Korra: Can we stay out all night until it hits 12?

Asami: you do realize we leave back home in the morning right

Korra: I know I just don't feel like being in my room. I just don't feel comfortable in it.

Asami: Of course I guess we could see out till then but we can't miss the flight because if we do my father will get really upset.

Korra: i'll make sure to put a lot of alarms

Asami: OK then it's a deal

We walked around throughout the whole city. It was just plain beautiful. I was already getting tired by 11 but I promised myself I would stay up for her. There's something going on and I need to be there for Korra no matter what.