I Can't Think of a Good Title so- Chapter 6

A/N: It's amazing to me that anything I posted could have gotten to 100 reads, 200 just seems to be insane to me- thank you guys so much for reading!

Harry walked into class. Draco was nuzzled happily against his neck. Whispers erupted within the classroom. Harry just sighed. "Sorry we're late Professor, I wanted to take Draco to Madam Pomfrey to make sure he wasn't injured in the transformation." He handed McGonagall the note Pomfrey had given him.

"Thank you Mr. Potter. Your tardiness is excused."

Harry nodded, and went and sat down next to Ron. When McGonagall went back to teaching, Ron leaned over to him. "So? What happened?" He whispered to him.

Harry was silent. He looked over at Draco, who had fallen asleep in his arms with such sympathy and sadness that it practically radiated throughout the room. The look didn't go unnoticed by the few kids who were staring at the two, and it certainly didn't go unnoticed by Ron.

"Mate? The bloody hell are you looking at him like that for? What happened in the hospital wing?" Ron questioned.

Harry sighed. "He was abused-" He whispered. "He was abused by his parents, most likely his father." He subconsciously pulled the boy in his arms closer to him, another act that didn't go unnoticed by many students in the class.

Ron stared in shock for a bit. "You have to be bloody joking!" He whispered back. "That's just awful..."

Harry nodded. "If anyone knows that, it's me." Harry said, pulling Draco into his lap, as he had started to shift. This caused the students to start whispering to each other again.

McGonagall sighed, causing everyone to go quiet. "Now I understand that this is a very strange situation. But that does not mean that any of you have the right to stop learning, and you certainly do not have the right to stare at Mr. Potter and young Mr. Malfoy instead of paying attention. Does everyone understand?" The class nodded, and McGonagall continued. "As for you, Mr. Potter, I am aware that your attention will be partially divided, especially for the first couple days. But I am confident that you will be able to get all of your work done on time without any problems."

Harry nodded. "Yes Professor."

McGonagall nodded and went back to teaching the class.

After Transfiguration, the rest of the day was mostly uneventful. Harry met up with Hermione at lunch, and informed her about the situation. During lunch, Ron was talking about something, but Harry wasn't really paying attention. He was thinking about how the small, innocent, boy in his arms had been mistreated by his parents. He was thinking about how meeting up with Pansy after Potions was going to go. Sooner than Harry would've liked, it was time for him to go to Potions. Snape already hated him enough, and the fact that he wasn't happy with Harry taking care of Draco was not exactly going to help the matter.

Harry thought that over as he walked to class. Once he got into the class, he sat next to Hermione. She was good in potions, and wouldn't mind picking up the slack from Harry having to devote the majority of his attention to Draco, who was now wide awake and full of energy.

The door flew open dramatically, as always, and Snape walked into the class. Draco turned to see who had come in, and upon seeing Snape, he tried to hide himself in Harry's robes. He started to shake a little. Harry frowned and looked down at Draco, ignoring Snape, who was now standing in the front of the class, leering at him.

Harry sighed. "Hey, Dray, it's okay, you don't need to be scared. Professor Snape won't hurt you, it's okay, come here."

Draco looked up at him. "Otay Hawwy." He crawled into Harry's lap and nuzzled himself against Harry's chest. The students were staring in complete shock at them, especially the Slytherins. Everyone started whispering to each other.

"Did he just call him Dray?"

"I can't believe that Draco even likes Harry-"

"This is bloody ridiculous."

Snape glowered. "Silence!" He commanded, making Draco jump and start to tremble, causing Harry to have to soothe and comfort him again.

"Mr. Potter. I asked for silence." He growled.

"I know sir, I just figured you'd rather me whispering to calm Draco, than you having a screaming toddler in your class." Harry fired back.

Snape sneered, and moved on. "Today you'll be working in pairs to complete another potion, a much more simple one, due to the....incident that occurred yesterday." He shot a pointed glare at Neville, who shrank back into his seat. "You will get to choose your partners, except for Mr. Potter and Ms. Parkinson. I have paired you two together, as I feel it is most fit for Draco to be in the presence of other Slytherins occasionally.

Harry sighed and walked over to Pansy. Draco recognized her as the 'girl who didn't like his Harry', and he said that aloud for the whole class to hear, causing everyone to stop talking and look at him. Harry just sighed. "We should get to work Pansy." He said calmly, opening his book to the page that he needed.

The rest of the class went smoothly, him and Pansy got along well enough to prepare the potion without any problems. After class, Harry met Pansy in the corridor.

"Okay. So you're going to explain everything to me. And I mean everything." She demanded.

Harry sighed. "Alright, Alright."