Chapter 21🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

The pack has been on the hunt for the red headed leech Jared and Paul are barely ever home and if they are they are sleeping

The pack has been on the hunt for the red headed leech Jared and Paul are barely ever home and if they are they are sleeping. I haven't told them that my powers have grown. I am sitting in the living room looking at the candle as it lights without me using a match or a lighter. I smiled to myself. Thinking that this was so cool.

"What the hell?" I hear turning around to see my brother standing there looking from me to the candle. "D? What the hell was that?" Paul yells pointing at the candle.

"Umm... I... umm..." I say looking from my brother to the candle. "Let's go to the back yard and I can show you." I say trying to not look at my brother. We walk into the back yard in silence. I look at the fire pit and extend my hand and it bursts into flames.

"You can start fires now?" Paul asks, looking at me confused.

"Yes and no!.. I mean I haven't tried to set the house on fire. I have only done the fire pit and candles." I was looking out into the woods. Paul stands next to me and sighs.

"Well... That is kinda cool." He says as I chuckle at him. "We need to tell Sam and the pack." He says and I shake my head no.

"If Jake finds out then he will push harder for me to protect Bella and I don't want to be anywhere near her or him for that matter." I say looking up at my big brother as he nods his head at me.

"I know... But you know me and Jared won't let anything bad happen to you and we won't let them use you." He says as he puts his arm around my shoulders. I sigh and nod my head at him. Walking into the pack house and seeing Bella sitting there talking and joking with Jared, pissed me off. I glare at them as they turn to look at us. Jared gets up and walks to me. I just walk past him and up to Sam.

"I need to show you something." I whisper to him. He looks at me confused but nods his head. "Let's go for a walk!" I say starting to walk out of the house. Sam followed behind me. I looked back and glared even harder at Jared.

I had just got off patrol and was sitting in the pack house when Bella and Jake walked in

I had just got off patrol and was sitting in the pack house when Bella and Jake walked in. I roll my eyes at them. Bella and Jake sit down at the table with me. "So! Jake tells me that you can draw?" Bella says, looking at me with a small smile.

"Yeah! I can draw!" I say with a smile. I look over at Jake and glare at him.

"Look I get that I am not wanted here by Davina and more then likely you and Paul... But I am sorry... I shouldn't have said and did what I did to Davina. But I just want to be friends with her and all of you." She says, giving me a sheepish smile. I nod my head in understanding. After about 15 minutes of talking with her and Jake, I was laughing when Davina and Paul walked in. Davina looks pissed, as I stand to greet her she just walks right past me and glares at Bella.

I watch as she walks up to Sam and whispers that she needs to show him something and for them to take a walk. I watch her walk out of the house without giving me a second glance. QWell that wasn't true. She turned and gave me her meanest glare. What the fuck was that? What the fuck did I do? I sigh and rub my face with my hands. I look over at Paul and he just shakes his head at me before walking out of the house. What the fuck? Now he is pissed at me.

After about 45 minutes Sam and Paul come back to the pack house Davina nowhere in sight. "Where is Davina?" I ask looking from my alpha to my beta and Best friend.

"Home!" Was all Paul said before he walked out to start his patrol. I look at Sam and he sighs as he looks at me. I get up from the table and head out to find my girl. Once I arrive at the house I see Davina sitting out back by the fire pit. I take a seat next to her and move to put my arm around her when she moves away from me.

"I see you made a new friend!" She says venom laced in her voice. I sighed as I looked at her.

"It's not like that baby! We were just talking. I am not friends with her." I say trying to grab her hand as she pulls away from me.

"Then I guess you don't see the way she was looking at you?" She says as I look at her confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, really confused. I haven't noticed how Bella looks at me and that is because I only have eyes for Davina. She is the one that I want, the one that I need. Davina looks at me like I am crazy.

"She looks at you like she is ready to jump on your dick the moment you say she could." Davina says as I look at her disgusted. "And there you were today laughing and joking with her. I mean what the fuck, Jar? After all they did to me, you act like that with them?" Davina says as she gets up. She won't even look at me. I stand up and walk up behind her. I pull her to me and kiss her neck.

"The only one that gets to touch, suck, lick, ride or be fucked by my dick is you and only you." I say all husky as I slap her ass. "I would never let her touch me." I say turning her around to face me. I grab her face and kiss her hard. Once I break the kiss I look at her with lust in my eyes. I take a step back from her before I throw her over my shoulder. Carrying her upstairs.

Once in our room I put her down on her feet before pushing her up against the wall. "Don't ever think that I want another girl to touch me. I want you and only you!" I growl out at her as I pull down her panties and pull down my boxers and shorts. I move her dress up above her ass and I pick her up and thrust into her hard and fast. I listen to her moan. "fuck! D!" I say, as thrust in and out of her.

"Jar..." She gasps as she tightens around me. She is about to cum.

"That's right baby... Cum for me! While I fuck your perfect pussy." I say as I move faster inside of her. Once she cums for me, I pull out of her and put her down. She looks at me confused at first until I turn her around and push her chest against the wall and slam back into her. Grabbing her hip roughly as I pound into her until we both cum moaning each other's names. I pull out of her and turn her around and kiss her. "I love you, Davina! Only you! Never forget that!" I say moving us over to the bed.

"I love you Jar! Only you!" She says as I remove her dress from her delicious body I move us to lay down on the bed.

"Good baby!" I say as I let my hands roam her beautiful body. "I would never be friends with her." I said as we laid down in bed together.