I Love You (Chapter 7)

Okay guys! I uploaded sooner than usual!!!! Hooray! I'm uber excited. Anyway, one of the fabulous reasons I'm updating is because THERE IS NO SCHOOL TOMMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it's a snow day) In honor of that, I decided to upload! I am also uploading because it's the first of February!!!! Why is Feb. so special? Well, because February is my B-day month! Sooooooooooo, happy February!!! NOW, on w/ the story! :)

____________________________________________________________________________

Jacob stood opposite us, watching awkwardly as we said our goodbyes to our little brother. I did my best to ignore him, but it was difficult knowing that those green eyes were piercing into my face. I bet Jacob thought he was so attractive. I mean, he was. But that didn't mean he had to act like such a jerk about it. I could only imagine what he thought of himself.

I'm so hot and sexy with my light green eyes that reflect nature itself. I can get any woman I want because I'm a player through and through. I break hearts for breakfast, and I hate being kind. And I'm hot. Really, really hot.

What the hell was wrong with me? Did I just confess how attractive Jacob was? How ridiculous! He wasn't that hot. Not as hot as Ryan. Or maybe they were equally as hot...Wait, why was I thinking about this again? Jacob was not hot and neither was Ryan. They were both ugly trolls that didn't deserve to walk under the sun. Yeah. That was it. 

School hasn't even started yet, and I'm already thinking about boys. What am I doing? I came here to get an education. I can just tell today is going to be horrible. Why do I keep thinking about Ryan and Jacob? I've only just met them!

From what I know, Ryan is a perverted manwhore while Jacob is rude and insensitive. Seriously, I don't get why I even bother thinking about them. They're not worth my time. And it's not like I think about them in that way...well, maybe I do, but I don't like, you know, fantasize a whole bunch of romantic crap about them. They just cross my mind. Like right now. 

Besides, even if I did decide to take my thoughts a step further and like one of them, it would be impossible for me to get in a relationship. Of course, the trauma from my father's abuse haunts me. I'm afraid to let anyone get that close to me again in case they hurt me. And I also know that I'm not ready for heartbreak. I can't handle being dumped or losing someone.

Or worse. What if I decide I don't like Ryan, but he really likes me and then I have to break up with him? Pfft, like that would ever happen. I almost snort. Ryan wasn't ever going to really fall for me. But what if it was the other way around? What if I fell for him and he played me? Then what? I would still have to see him a lot because of my brother. And that's another problem--he's one of my brother's close friends, so it would be awkward if we were dating. Not that I'm interested. 

Now look at Jacob. He's so rude, so why would I date him? Behavior aside, he's Liam's teacher, so it would be inappropriate to have a relationship with him. Our relationship would definitely impact Liam's emotional well-being, and I didn't want to hurt Liam at all. 

Not to mention how I can't even think about getting physical with either of them. My memory of my dad still terrifies me. I don't want to let anyone close to me. I'm not ready to make physical contact with anyone, and that's how I know I'm not ready for a relationship yet. 

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm hung up on having relationships with these two guys. I've never been interested with guys much, and I don't really plan on it now. I know I'm not going to date Ryan or Jacob, so I still don't get why I am worried over them or why I constantly think about them. It must be my nervousness from being back in high school. Yup, that's probably it.

Ugh, my head is hurting. All these thoughts about guys are nauseating. I feel like I'm going to be sick.

I zoned out of my inner battle and tried to pretend I wasn't thinking about Ryan and Jacob a second before. Then I bent down to Chase's level where he was sitting across Mr. Sullivan's desk. 

I opened my arms to Liam giving him a hug. He jumped out of Chase's lap and ran into my arms. His head tucked into my neck, and I heard his quiet sobs.

"Mommy, I don't want to go! I want to stay with you!" He was really crying now. I could feel him shaking in my arms. This was the first time he'd been separated from the both of us since my mom passed away. "Mommy, Daddy, please don't leave me!"

My eyes widened and a single tear escaped from my eye. Great, now was not the time to cry. I had to be strong and keep myself together for Liam. How would he behave if he saw me breaking down too? "Don't worry Liam. I won't leave you. We have to go to school too. And I'll be really close by."

He whimpered. "You won't leave me will you?"

"No, of course not! You will learn in the library by the books. You might see me, but you can't talk to me unless I come to you and talk to you, OK?" I had to remember that I was at school now and so was he. He would need to learn to be less dependent on me. 

He replied quickly. His breathing slowed down and he stopped hiccupping. Thank god. He was starting to relax. "OK, mommy. I love you."

"I love you too!" I kissed his cheek and then Chase cut in.

"Hey, I want in on this love fest too! I love you both."

Both me and Liam were quick to respond. "Me too."

Chase wrapped his arms around us and kissed our cheeks. I rubbed my hands against my cheek trying to get rid of his kiss.

Just then, Jacob broke us apart saying that he had to take Liam now. I looked up from my family's embrace and noticed Jacob's wide eyed gaze. His mouth was gaping open at us, and I caught his expression a beat before he closed his mouth. All traces of emotion were erased from his face and he looked at me with icy eyes. He looked completely detached from the world. Why was his face like that?

 I frowned. If Jacob wanted to break us apart, didn't he have the courtesy to ask nicely? A simple, "I'm sorry, but I need to take Liam would have sufficed." This is such a bad idea. Jacob is going to be such a bad influence on Liam. I can just tell.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sooooooooooooooooooo, what did you guys think? Did you like it? Did you hate it? What was your favorite part? What did you least like? Or did you simply:

Luv it

UPLOAD SOON!!!

to it :) Please VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!! Spread the word too about my story if you can. I want other people to see this. My goal is to hopefully get this on What's Hot. I want to say thanx to all my readers,voters,commenters, and fans for letting me get this far. I wouldn't have gotten as many reads as I have now without you guys and I want to let you know that my first 3 goals have been accomplished (1oo reads, 5oo reads, 1ooo reads :D ) Thanx to you all.

IMPORTANT TO THOSE OF YOU WHO SKIP AUTHOR NOTES

The first person to comment on the previous chapter was not incorporated into this chapter. I have plans for you (1st commenter) to be part of one of my chapters coming up. I will dedicate that chapter to you and have you be in the story.

THANX TO THOSE WHO BOTHERED TO READ, VOTE, FAN, COMMENT, etc.

Attention grabber: if you liked this chapter type COOKIES i the comment box below!!!!! You can add what you thought too! THANX SO MUCH =D