F I VE

(Excuse any typos or mistakes)

Izzy POV

Izzy POV

    I gave deja her car keys back telling her to walk back to car and make sure shit don't go left.

I let out three shots making one hit his arm he ducked behind the table reloading his clip I moved farther to the door he let out a couple shots.

"Fuck" I let out a small grunt nigga shot me in the chest.

"Deja go to the car Imma be out in the second."

"Nah Izzy come with me" she shook her head.

I kept firing until I headed outside wit deja. "Open the door quick" she opened the door.

They followed until us outside she skrted out the lot.

"What the fuck happened back there,who was that?"

"No one don't worry about that" I looked at her holding my chest.

"Don't tell me not to worry about it and I almost got shot at and look you got fucking shot"she shook her head.

"That's that nigga Brezzy we got some old beef and the girl she some bitch I used to fuck with so don't be stressing about no shit."

"Ooh okay see was that's soo hard we need u to go get fixed up" she said while driving around the corner

"I'm not going to no hospital" I said "that's fine you wasn't anyways I'm gonna fix you up myself."

I laughed "you ain't no doctor fixing my shit."

"Nigga shut the fuck up". She stale faced me

We made it too some house it was in the hood I can tell you fasho.

"This where u live"? I looked around.

"Yea don't be talking shit about it either I'm gonna be out of here soon" I shook my head walked into the house.

"Your shit is messy as fuck" I looked at her and started laughing

"Nigga shut the fuck up if u lived with ur teenage sister distance mother then it wouldn't be a problem"

She rolled her eyes at me I followed her upstairs not gonna lie she had a little some back there I followed her into the bathroom she sat me down on the toilet.

"Take off your shirt"

"If you was trying to hit baby I would have let you"

I continued to take my shirt off after the remark I made she stayed silent.

I got up from the toilet and wrapped my arms around her while she was finding the supplies to clean my wounds.

"Can you stop and sit down" she turned around I was preesed up against her.