✧Chapter Four✧

The next day, you went over to Lil Jeezy's apartment and knocked on his door. You stood there for a solid two and a half minutes before Lil Jeezy opened the door. His hair was a mess and he was half dressed. His pants looked like they had been put on in a hurry, barely hanging off of his hip, and he seemed to have been missing his shirt. He was leaning heavily on the door, almost as if he couldn't stand on his own. 

     "Can I come in?" A light blush crept onto your cheeks. You looked at your shoes and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. 

     "'course, dawg," he answered, "I do have a couple of visitors doe. Hope ya don't mind." 

     You walked into the room to see four men sitting on Lil Jeezy's couch, all of them in various stages of undress. Some of them looked awkward, while others looked as if they were sitting at home alone and no one was watching. You recognized one of them as Hagrid, the man you had met yesterday.  

      "Soooo," Lil Jeezy drawled, "(Y/n), meet my four sugar daddies. On the far left is Hagrid, whom you met yesterday. Next to him is Dr. Phil, then Mr. Clean, and on the far right is Pickle Rick."

     You were heartbroken. Would Lil Jeezy even want to have sex with you? All of the men here were so muscular, and you barely had spaghetti noodles for arms. Not only that, but they were all also men. Did Lil Jeezy even like women? All of these questions raced through your mind, doing their best to form themselves into coherent sentences. 

     However, your mouth moved faster than your brain, so instead of spitting out some witty and cunning response, you just said, "What the fuck? Are you gay?"

     Lil Jeezy laughed. "You got me all wrong, broski! I'm bi." He took a break from talking to sing the intro to Bye Bye Bye by *NSYNC. "Da only reason I don't got no female lovers is because I'm a bottom. You wouldn't never believe how hard it is to find a female top in this town!"

     You tucked your hair behind your ear once again. "Actually," you started, your face flushing as you spoke, "I'm a top. I pegged my dad once." It wasn't a complete lie. You once found a sex tape of your mother giving your father the strap while she was pregnant with you.

     Lil Jeezy's face lit up like a light. "Dat's some great news! You should join our group!"

     You looked to the other men. Doctor Phil winked at you, and the rest was history.

(Author's Note: I HATE HOW THE FORMATTING ON WATTPAD WON'T LET YOU USE THE TAB BUTTON TO INDENT. WHY?????)