Breathe

💥Excessive Smut💥
                   💥calling S/O daddy💥
Emily was unpacking dishes when Steve ran up behind her.

   "It feels good to be home." He whispered in her ear.

He smiled.

"Home. Our home." He said, letting it sink in.

  She smiled, kissing his hand.

"Is the bed put together yet?" She asked.

  He nodded, burying his head in the back of her neck.

  "So is the living room." He mumbled "And the dining room. Bathroom is set up. Only thing that's left is the kitchen."

He kissed the back of her neck and she nearly dropped the dishes in her hands. She took a deep breath, and set the dishes aside. She leaned back against his chest.  He realized what he was doing and stepped back.

   "No." She whined, pulling him back.

"Em, we can't." He sighed, backing up more. 

"Why not?" She was getting frustrated.

"Because you've been hurt recently amd every time we do, I hurt you more." He explained "I don't want to leave bruises on you."

She rolled her eyes and ran and jumped up on him, wrapping her legs around his torso.

  "I like. the bruises." She sighed, starting in on his neck "I like the pain. I like it you pull my hair, when you pin me down.  I like when I can see right where your hands were the night before. I like when you're rough with me. I like when you slam me against the wall. I like it when you make me beg."

He was still trying to fight it. She rolled her body as she captured his lips with hers, slipping her tongue in his mouth. He moaned as she pulled away.

"What do you not get about I like it?" She asked "that I want you to hurt me."

He eyed her body hungrily before going after her neck.

    "I'll never actually hurt you." He growled "But I will fuck you senseless."

His hands slipped up her shirt. She moaned in his ear and he growled, carrying her up the stairs.

  "Aw. How boring." She teased.

"We don't have curtains yet." He growled as he reached the bedroom at the top of the stairs.

He carried her in the room and kicked the door shut. She smiled mischievously and bit his neck. He growled with frustration and slammed her against the wall. She bit back a moan.

   "Behave." He said, his voice raspy

  "Make me!" She taunted.

He ran a single finger down the front of her shirt, popping the buttons off of the blouse.

  "Little small wasn't it." He teased as he gripped her breast.