Mission 15: Till Death Do Us Part

Your POV:

I calmly read my book as I could feel Blake's emotions she was worried about me. I looked over to Dante was was reading a porno Magazine as Nero sharpened the blade of his Red Queen. I look back to my book before the buzzing sound of the intercone ruined the silence.

Captain: "Attention, we are heading into a it of a storm, so yall might want to buckle up and put your weapons away".

I out my book away before grabbing my belt Dante sighed.

Dante: "Yelp if we crash and burn that be a hell of a way to go out".

Nero: "Shut up Dante".

Dante smirked his face said it all.

You: "Dante, please leave my son Alone".

Dante frowned.

Dante: "Aww what's the matter are you too afraid of flight"?

You: "Not at A-"

The ship lurched crazily in a blink of an Eye Dante was launched into the air Nero too as they both quickly out on their safety belts. The ship began to suddenly verr downward.

Nero: "GOD DAMNIT"!!

You close your eyes before suddenly the ship was running smoothly again. You quickly unbuckled and made your way to the cockpit.

Captain: "What the He-".

You: "What happened"?

Captain: "I-I have no idea we lost power then suddenly the ship was glowing from the outside".

Co-Pilot: "It was odd we were surrounded by a black haze amd it seemed to make us stay upright".

You looked outside you knew who was on board.

You: "Do you perhaps have a cargo hold"?

Captain: "Yes why"?

You: "I need to check something I left in their to see if it's alright".

Captain: "Very well just don't mingle too long".

After updating Nero and Dante they knew who it was that started the power. You on the other hand walked into the cargo jokd of the ship.

You: "So mind telling me why your on this ship Pyraah"?

Some shuffling was heard as a black hooded figure immerged.

Pyraah: "H-hello".

You stare at Pyraah before sighing.

You: "You shouldn't Be Here".

Pyraah: "Why Can't you just accept my thoughtfulness on not letting this plane crash".

You stood puzzled.

You: "What Do You Mean"?

Pyraah's Aura suddenly darkened as she began laughing uncontrollably.

You: "No...YOU DIDN'T"!!

Pyraah: "I Did".

You: "YOU SACRIFICED YOUR SOUL JUST TO GAIN POWER"!!

Pyraah: "I HAD TO IF IT MADE ME STAND A CHANCE"!!!

You: "What are you talking about"?

Pyraah: "You should've realized it by now Nii-San".

She walked over to you as you backed away slowly.

Pyraah: "I Love You. I loved you since you protected me from dangers. I loved you since you made me had my lewd dreams. I Love You More Than That Whore Ever Could".

You were honestly perturbed by this as Pyraah walked forward until your back hit the wall.

Pyraah: "I Want You Nii-San, I Need You Nii-San and just so you know. You don't have a choice".

You glared at Pyraah.

You: "Your Succubus power won't work on me demon".

Pyraah growled as a silhouette of her skull was shown her eyes glowed red.

Pyraah: "Wrong Choice Of Words".

Pyraah suddenly made the ship go into a downward Spiral you were launched against the far wall as Oyraah stood perfectly ok like the ship wasn't falling to its doom.

Pyraah: "MAKE YOUR CHOICE BROTHER"!!

You yelled as you seen the ground getting closer.

Pyraah: "Make Your-"

You closed your eyes.

Pyraah: "CHOICE"!!

You Barly felt the impact. Your World Turned Black.

Hello my Army of Horror's Sorry this chapter is So Short. ANYWHO Yall Know what To Do Anywho This Is Horror-Kun and that's a rap.

Ps: some of yall wanted Pyraah as a love interest so I made her a ÝĄÑĐƏŘƏ Enjoy

Word Count: 625