Thanksgiving🦃❤️

16K READS yalll 🥳🥳 yasssss!!!

(I DO NOT own rights to any photos being use, this whole story is fiction and not intended to slander anyones image)

Dave POV

"Mir how you gone let moms beat you in the fruit roll up game

"Mir how you gone let moms beat you in the fruit roll up game. Just come sit down im disappointed" i teased her.

"Yeah whateva. Yo momma got some skills" she nudged my head and plopped down next to me.

"Boy you heard her momma got skills" my mom stuck her tongue out.

I laughed and waved them both off.

So far Thanksgiving been exactly what we all needed. All love and a good time. The only thing missing is Shoota.

I hosted at my house since its the biggest and all the fam out here today. We been playin games and stuff until the food gets done. I even got the bouncy house shit for the kids out in the back yard.

Family been clowning me every since they got here and found out about me and Mir. They all like her thou she fits right in. Im really happy she likes them too.

My aunt and a few of my cousin were now playing the fruit roll up game. I had mir sitting in my lap watching and cheering them on.

Chuckling and shaking my head at her competitive ass i decided to mess with her. A few days ago she was on some freaky shit and decided to make me order these vibrating panties that i could control from my phone. The deal was id buy them only if she wore them today and controlled herself around all these people. So here we are. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and went to the app. I started of with a low vibration just to see how she would handle it. Moving my finger to a higher vibration she shifted in my lap, thats all i needed to know. I left the vibration at that speed while I scanned the room . Everyone was in their own world. That gave me my opening i slid the app to the highest level and her body jerked forward. Seeing her tryna keep it together and in that lil fitted dress made this moment so sexy to me.