Perfect fit.

Emily and River sat in Tony's living room waiting for the tailor. River was admiring her ring.

   "It's beautiful." She said. "I'm kind of jealous."

She took a drink of her water.

"I'm sure James already has a ring stashed away for you." Emily remarked.

River choked.

"I'm sorry. What?"

Emily laughed.

"He's in love with you." She laughed

"He loves me. I'm not sure he's in love with me." She said.

Emily sighed.

"You look at him and see the stars. He looks at you and sees the moon." She sighed "and it's so fucking sad that you both think the other is looking at the ground."

River blushed.

"You're full of it."

Tony walked in carrying a garment bag.

"Ladies, this is Michael. He's going to alter your dress." He said with a smile at Emily. "Michael this is Emily. She's like a sister to me."

  "Your almost brother-in-law's sister actually." River teased

Tony's eyes widened.

"You're joking. Say you're joking right now."

River tried to keep a straight face but burst out laughing at the fear on Tony's face.

  "Joking." She laughed "I'm joking."

Emily stepped into another room and changed into her dress. She walked back out and stepped onto a portable pedestal.

"It doesn't need to be changed at all!" Michael exclaimed.

He grabbed a cathedral veil and pinned it in her hair.

"My gift to you." He said sweetly.

Tony moved a mirror so she could see herself. She stood in the mirror, stunned. Tony was hiding his face behind the mirror as Bucky walked in to get River.

"Tony? You okay?" Emily asked

He pulled his face to where she could see it. There were little tears in his eyes.

   "Steve's a lucky man." He said. "you look beautiful. Bucky! Isn't your sister beautiful."

Bucky looked up and smiled.

  "She's gorgeous." He agreed.

Emily smiled.

"You two are gonna make me cry." She whimpered.

They both rushed up to the pedestal and embraced her. River smiled at rhe two men. For once, they weren't tormenting one another.