𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

I stand with a little camera in my hands, pointing it down at my nice Nikis as I wait for Dream to meet me in the living room. We had agreed to go exploring today and I was really excited. He has also agreed to let me try and vlog our day together without showing our faces because neither of us were ready for all of that yet.

"Dream," I call out for the tall male who immediately comes out of the bathroom, a green sweatshirt in his hands even though he is wearing a black one.

"River," He says, throwing an arm around me and kissing the top of my head. I make a face at him for taking too long and he laughs a little. "Wear this," Dream says nonchalantly and hands the green sweatshirt over myself so I assume that it's going to be a colder day here. I throw it over my head after handing the camera to Dream and see that it is his iconic merch.

"Look at us," I say dragging him to the mirror in the bathroom where we stand together and smiles. "We match." I cheer happily and he laugh.

"Cute," Dream laughs kissing the top of my head again before messing with my hair and leaving the room. I had put it back into a ponytail but I suppose I could keep it down. I assume that he likes my hair down more often and honestly so do I. I had only put it into a ponytail to get ready for my day. "Well," He calls from the other room and I look out of the door as I run a brush through my long hair. "Are we going?" He asks, moving the camera around in his hands and I put the brush down.

"Yep." I grin and we step into the call, where he locks the door. We make our way down the lift and end up outside of the building, a small chilly breeze running over us but it's quickly replaced by warm air again. It's as if the two were fighting for who were best. I look to Dream for him to start moving but he shrugs looking at me the camera in his hands as he points it to the ground.

"You lead the way," Dream says and I look up and down the street trying to decide which way we should go. "I'll just stay by you and make sure we don't get too lost." He explains and I look up at him a smile on my face and we start walking to the right. I thought that he had like an agenda for today but he was letting me take control so we could do whatever we needed too.

"Really?" I ask as we past the first store.

"Yeah," He laughs, gaining the attention of some girls walking past who stare at him. I laugh a little pulling him along because even his laugh can just attract the attention of people and I wonder how he usually went out in public while he was also trying to hide his identity.

"You have to greet the vlog," I laugh a little when I see he has it recording already as we start our adventure. "People are going to be watching it eventually." I note and he nods.

"Oh," He says as if that didn't make sense before. I shake my head trying to stifle a laugh because he is supposed to have a huge IQ but can't even start a vlog. "Hey guys, it's Dream and of course Nightmare." He laughs, calling me by my nickname which is often used whenever I am around him. Tommy also calls me it to be funny because he finds it amusing that we are really close. "These are our shoes."  He states and I laugh as we stand together. His shoes are definitely bigger then mine as we stand facing each other, the camera looking at our shoes together.

"Shoe gang." I laugh lightly and he shakes his head.

"Shoe gang," He repeats and I cheer a little.

"Anyways," I say taking over for Dream as we start walking again and I can see Dream is keeping the camera on the ground and myself at the same time. "I am going to be exploring Florida today." I explain to them in case they wonder what I am doing in the United States because it is widely known that I am from the UK with TommyInnit and Wilbur Soot being my fellow English men. "Dream is just here to assist me." I tease him and he laughs a little.

"I could get us lost," He says and seems to think about that for a moment while I smile. "Never mind you would probably like getting lost in my city." Dream says and I nod.

"Exploring is fun," I grin and he laughs.

"We are not going to get lost River." He states and I tilt my head to the side because getting lost seems fun. Having to walk through the city together, discovering new places as we do so sounds enjoyable to me.

"Boring." I comment and he laughs some more before making his way over to me. He takes his hand in mine, using his other to point the camera at them before back to the ground and I laugh a little at his sudden touch and wonder where we are supposed to be going.

"Come on," He says, pulling me along with him. "We didn't eat." Dream explains and my stomach growls as I remember that. "I know the perfect dinner too." He tells me and I nod because I am hungry.

"As long as you Dont food poison me," I giggle a little as we cross the busy street. He moves through the crowds easily, probably from doing it for years growing up around here.

"I would never," Dream tells me seriously acting offended and I laugh a little, a small warm smile on his face as we keep moving through the city.