Chapter 29; Losing Yourself

My eyes were locked onto the door, the urge to lunge and kill the person was strong. I could sense their blood circulating through them, I man in decent clothing showed himself. A gun was pointed straight at my head, a large smile sat across my face. "You think that shitty weapon will hurt me!?" My voice was dripping with venom and slight mockery. He is silent. I walked forward some, searching for anyone else's blood flow. I pick up on 3 other people waiting in the hall. "Pull the trigger and fucking test it." The man tightens his grip on the gun, I can feel his blood pressure increase. I put the tip of the gun against my head, "the most you'll do is give me a fucking headache." My adrenaline increases as the thrill of killing this man fills my head. All I see is the color red as a bang fills my ears, the bullet goes right through my head and out the other side. I snatch the gun and point and shoot him right wear I was just shoot, my body immediately starts to repairing the brain and skull. Without a second more, the three others point guns at me. I drop the gun and smile wider, I wipe the blood from my forehead.
"On the floor now!" One yells at me and put my hands up.
"No need to yell, I'm just a little pissed off." He grabs my arm and forcible turns me around pinning me to the wall.
"Damn it." He mumbles and as I feel the gun press against my neck.

I look over at the fresh pooling blood of the dead man, i focus on it and make large spikes sprout from it impaling all three of the men, I feel the spike poke my shoulder blades through the other men. "W-what... just..." they all fall in unison and I look down at them. My eyes were half-lidded, my smile was gone.
"Your boss made a big fucking mistake to underestimate me." I step over them and empty all the clips to make it a pain to try to use them against me. I walk out of the room, blood was drenching the floor and myself. All I saw was red, my vision was tunneled. I wanted this kill. No. I NEEDED this kill. I wanted this families heads on spikes. All my efforts to move past this way of life was gone from my mind, all the people I knew and got to knew no longer mattered.

...Elsewhere...
...3rd person...

Sven points at the board and begins to speak again.
"So I'll be at this warhorse, Aaron will be at this building uptown, and Nyoko will be in this abandoned office building." He looks at the heros, "you can decide who goes where for you, I don't really care about what you all do." Aaron nods and so does Nyoko.

The hero's begin to deciding what teams were going out and when this will be happening. While that happens the three of the 'visitors' leave the room and stand in the hallway. "Aaron, you know what she's probably doing don't you?" Sven looks at the door.
"Killing everyone there." Aaron nods slightly.
"I can't calm her down from that." Sven's voice sounds as if he was worried.
"You know which one she's in, am I right?" Aaron's just was quite.
"Yes." Sven leans on the wall.
"So we have to distract the heroes?" Nyoko asks looking at them.
"That's my plan. Aaron is the only one of us who knows her fight style and more experience with her bloodlust." Aaron just nods in response.
"The other two locations are still associated with those bastards?" Aaron looked around the halls.
"Yes, they are warehouses I believe, they should be filled with illegal contraband." The other two nodded.

After a bit the groups were made, Aaron was with Aizawa, Snipe, and Vald King. They were all silent, no one spoke as they traveled to the decent looking building. No one but drunks and thugs were on the streets. Aaron wore a white T-shirt and some joggers, he looked at the hero's and sighed. "Before we get there, let me approach her first, she should respond better."
"What should we expect?" Aizawa asked just walking in front of the group.
"Blood. She's not the most mentally stable person, especially when she's over come with emotions. Years of neglecting and going from home to home, I believed, cause most of her issues." Aaron informed them without much thought.
"What happened to the other member?" Vald King asked not expecting an answer.
"She died on a mission. (Y/N) was there. Do remember a warehouse where 20 armed men and women were found dead but no traces of murderer?" Aaron pulled a gun from his bag.
"Yes, it was all over the news for weeks." Snipe nodded.
"Well, they killed our old member and had beaten (Y/N) pretty bad, but in a blind rage she killed everyone. I got to her she couldn't move but she could kill, I had to calm her down from that state."
"Why are you telling us this?" Aizawa asks walking forward.
"I just need you to understand that when you see her she'll be set to kill the person who cut her hair, because to her, they just killed her mother."

...meanwhile...

Dai sat in his sister's room, he was beyond worried. Then his phone rings, he picks it up seeing 'Sven' displayed on the screen. He picked it up without much hesitation, "They cut her hair." Was all he heard before the line was ended. He stood there his phone still to his ear, his brain processing what he had just been told.
"What..." his arm dropped next to his side, phone slipping onto the wood flooring. "They... they have a death wish." Daichi leave the room and bumps into Deku, Daichi stops. "Hey... Midoriya, something bad has happened."