007.

chapter seven | WHO'S THE
                        TRAITOR?

RUBI WEASLEY HAS ALWAYS been very attached to hagrid since her first year

RUBI WEASLEY HAS ALWAYS been very attached to hagrid since her first year. always checked up on him every few weeks.

and like hagrid she's always been fascinated with animals. so most of the time when she was younger she'd go on trips with hagrid through the forbidden forest.

even though she wasn't allowed in there. hagrid always told her the same thing,, your a special one, dumbledore doesn't have to know everything.

so when she heard that hagrid was standing trial for buckbeack and that he's come back from it. she went running down to the lake to find him.

but on the way there she found the golden trio walking down towards the lake. "oi! idiots!" they all whip there heads towards her.

"oi, who are you calling an idiot" said harry smiling at her.

ron and hermione look at harry with wide eyes. he's never been comfortable talking around rubi. he always started stumbling over his words around her.

rubi grins at him, jogging over to them. she pecks harry on the cheek and hugs hermione. ron holds out his arms waiting for his hug but all he gets a smack on the forehead.

"hey! im your brother" he pouts rubbing his forehead. she waves him off, hermione giggles at rubi.

"where are you guys going?" she asks putting her hands in her pockets, rocking back and forth on her heels.

"were going to see hagrid by the lake." said hermione while playing with the hem of her jumper,

"really? me too, how about we all go." rubi says grinning. "sure!" harry says quickly. ron and hermione raise an eyebrow at him but brush it off.

rubi waves them over to follow her. harry runs up to her side, smiling sheepishly. ron and hermione trail behind. they reach the lake and they see hagrid there throwing rocks.

harry walks over to a big rock and he sits himself on top of it. rubi follows sitting right next to him putting one of her legs on top of his.

harry blushes, hesitantly he puts his hand on her knee. "how did it go hagrid, at the hearing!" hermione yells out to him, hagrid turns towards them frowning. seeing his four favorite students. of course no one else knows that.

"erm- well first off many members started off on why we were there. and then i got up and did my peace and said how buckbeack was good hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers." he sighs playing with the rock in his hand.