𝑷𝑰𝑪𝑵𝑰𝑪

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Minx and you have a picnic on the grass field, discussing your very seemly normal meeting. But so some reason you couldn't keep your mind off of your new Professor.

Words: 2024

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god, I am so sorry for that Sir. You shy away, taking a few steps back from embarrassment, stepping away from the door frame, and him, he lets go of your arm. "No, no. That's alright. I run into people all the time on campus. Nothing to be sheepish about." He softly chuckles, it sounded so warm and welcoming. You look back at him, this time with a smile. Trying to reassure your professor.

"Well, it was my pleasure to meet you, Miss. Y/l/n." He sticks out his hand, which seemed a bit awkward as he was halfway through his door way and how you stood in the hallway. He had to bend towards you, you stepped forward to shake his hand.

They where slightly rough, but there where still softness to it. Maybe it was because he read through so many pages that his hands where becoming so rugged. He gently squeezed your hand, which you did the same.

His hands where so much bigger than yours.

As you pulled away from the interaction, "Can't wait to see you in my class, I can see that you'll do great." He said through a toothy smile and a wink. Your fingers where becoming warm, you grip them against your hand. "Thank you sir." You say as he closes his door.

You stand there for a few seconds, contemplating over this whole situation, but your feet started to move anyways. You walk down the hallway and down the many steps.

As you walk out of the building you pull out your phone. It reading '11:13am'. It felt as time flew by, where you really talking to him for about an hour?

Y/n to Minx:
R u at the grass field????

You send a text to Minx, she did mention that she would be meeting you there as you ran to that meeting. You walk your way to the grass field anyways without a text back, even if she replies with no, you where still going to be there. But you got a text back from her saying,

Minx to Y/n:
HELL YEAHHHHH! I have a picnic blanket too!

You softly giggle at her message, she always did little things like this. In a good way. You wouldn't have thought to bring a picnic blanket at all.

Soon enough you where at the grass, you look out in the many people whom decided to do the same thing you where doing. Many couple who where studying for a exam or doing homework, other where just making out with eachother. Which you didn't necessarily care about PDA as much as the next person would, but for sure you wouldn't be caught dead sharing saliva with another person at the grass field.

Spotting Minx, who was laying on a classic red and white picnic blanket. She sat with a sandwich in hand, while her other hand was waving over to you.

Walking up to her you say, "Did you make one for me?" You gesture to her sandwich, which she simply rolls her eyes. She moves her leg to criss-cross so you would have room on the blanket. "No I didn't, sorry." She takes a big bite of it, you where fine without one, you weren't really that hungry anyway. "It's alright." You sit down, it was surprisingly very soft. "You where gone for a while."

As you sit you pull out the piece of paper that he handed you. "Yeah I guess." Unfolding it, you stare at it once again, going over every material you might need for his class. Your head slowly but surely started to drift off, thinking if the small amount of time that was spent on that office. How much you wanted to go back in there with him and just talk. Hearing his voice almost electrifying. Suddenly hearing Minx. "Earth to y/n?" Her voice was muffled but you could see her hand moving in front of you. Breaking you out from your train of thought. Minx asks you again, her face said it all, she was confused as why you where lost. "Are you okay up there?" She tapped her own head, gesturing to you.