47.

Kaycee was still respectful and brushed past everyone, including Sean to thank Nika for the class.

She knew Nika meant well but that didn't mean that she kaycee felt okay.

She went to walk back to her stuff that Sean was standing by and he immediately pulled her into a hug.

Sean: "I'm so sorry bubba, I'm so damn sorry"

Kaycee: "it's not your fault"

She pulled away and finished packing up her things when she was tapped on the back.

She knew by the touch that it wasn't Sean so she turned around to face her.

Nat: "hey, I'm nat"

Kaycee wasn't very happy with her but chose not to pick a fight.

Kaycee: "hey, kaycee"

Nat: "yeah I know, you're really good"

Kaycee: "thanks, that means a lot"

Sean stood by, listening just in case she got too heated.

Nat: "and I know Sean and you are a thing so I'm sorry"

Kaycee: "it's fine"

And, although it wasn't, she wanted it to be.

So she walked out, not bothering to say bye.

Sean: "she's just a little jealous, but you were amazing, good job"

Nat: "nah I get it, it was a touchy combo"

Sean nodded and made his way out to take kaycee home.

When he walked outside she was leaning up against the bricks staring off into space, talking to Julian.

Kaycee: "I tried so hard to dance for him in there"

Julian: "if you could've seen the look on his face kaycee...he could've watched you do that forever"

Kaycee: "yeah but why couldn't I have been where she was?!"

Julian: "it just didn't work out that way"

Kaycee: "but he's supposed to be mine"

Julian: "he is yours kayc"

Kaycee: "I just love him so much, and I wanted to make him smile but no...she did"

Julian: "and his smile with her was all for show, you know that...I wish you could've seen him when you were dancing. Pure love in his eyes, I swear."

Kaycee: "I know it's not his fault but, I'm just upset that she got to dance with my boyfriend..."

Julian: "and you have every right to be kayc..."

Sean had been listening but sometimes the advice from a friend is more important than the advice from a partner...so he let Julian talk her through it for awhile until he knew it was time to step in.

Sean: "hey bub"

Julian took that as his cue to leave and let them talk things through.

Kaycee: "hey"

Sean: "I'm sorry"

Kaycee: "it's not that big of a deal, I'm just jealous...it happens to everyone"

Sean: "yeah but I don't want you to think that your feelings are irrelevant, they're real and I understand why you feel the way you do"

Kaycee: "I know but it's not fair to be upset because you had nothing to do with it"

Sean: "it is fair kayc, you have every right to be mad at the situation because it was far from ideal"

Kaycee: "she was flaunting herself all over you and it's just so annoying...why couldn't it have been me?"

Sean: "if it makes you feel any better, I'm glad you got to do it yourself"

Kaycee: "why?"

Sean: "because as much as I love dancing along side you, getting to watch you do that combo made me hot"

Kaycee: "that was the plan."

Sean: "well it worked, I was trying to hard to not get hard"

Kaycee: "that's why I wanted to dance with you"

Sean: "I think Nika just wanted something a little different, and she doesn't really know about us so maybe that's why"

She just shook her head.

Sean: "in the end kayc, you looked smokin in there...absolutely stunning and the fact that after you danced, you came back to me, knowing that all the other guys were turned on by that, made me feel so special"

Kaycee: "well why wouldn't I, it's always gonna be you."

Sean: "and no matter who I dance with, it's always always always gonna be you baby girl...always"

She smiled and let him hold her in a hug that felt amazing.

Kaycee: "this doesn't mean I'm not jealous cause I am"

Sean: "I wasn't looking at anything when we danced"

Kaycee: "I know but she was trying so hard to get you to look."

Sean: "but did I?"

Kaycee: "no"

Sean: "did I look you up and down when you danced?"

Kaycee: "mhm"

Sean: "exactly, you're all I wanna look at"

Kaycee maneuvered her head to kiss him gently.

Sean: "and no amount of girls, sexy combos, anything could change my mind. You could get in there and do a tap dance to Barney and I'd still be in love."

Kaycee laughed

Kaycee: "how about i do it for you when we get home?"

Sean: "what? the combo or Barney?"

Kaycee: "the combo you idiot"

He laughed and kissed the crown of her head.

Sean: "sounds absolutely amazing, but can you do it on me?"

Kaycee: "oh my god"

He kissed her firmly, getting a smirk of approval.

Sean: "let's get home jelly bean"

Kaycee: "I don't care what you say, everyone gets jealous!"

Sean: "I know babe, I'm just messing around"