an a/n everyone should read.

Okay. Some parts of the Genshin Impact fandom are really fucked up. And I'm going to talk to you about one of them that has had me disgusted. I thought that the Genshin Impact fandom was going to be a little better than most fandoms, but I was dead wrong.

So I was in a Discord call with one of my friends, and I decided to search for Genshin Impact ships. Just so you know, I was on a device that didn't restrict any images. And I stumbled across something that I wish didn't exist.

Let's just say, it wasn't very holy.

It was a picture of Aether x Lumine, and it was fucking p0rn.

First of all, they're siblings. SIBLINGS. THEY ARE RELATED BY BLOOD. I don't want this incest type shit in this fandom. And the Kaeluc stuff in my stories are complete jokes. I don't ship them. But someone with a lack of HUMAN DECENCY to POST SHIT LIKE THAT?? Fuck no. I really hope people report your ass. And it's not just them.

People on YouTube have made an ENTIRE EDIT about Aether x Lumine. I wanted to dig a hole and die in it. 

Why in the world do you think it's fucking okay to post p0rn of minors that are fucking siblings? I don't want this incest shit appearing before my very eyes.

What the fuck is wrong with people.

Seriously, why do you think this is okay?

Because I know for sure it isn't.