Chapter 6: Review

"Morning," Spencer whispered against my chest as we slowly woke up.

"Morning, princess." I kissed his head. "Is it okay that I called you that?"

He looked up at me, blushing. "Yeah, I like it."

I pulled him up, so his face was level with mine. He was on top of me as we kissed, his body pressing against mine. His hands moved down my chest and hips.

"If this whole FBI thing doesn't work out, you could be a masseuse," he teased.

"Yeah, sure, I'll post my massages on PornHub."

"Or just keep them for the two of us," he shrugged, "I love watching videos of us."

I smiled and pulled him into another kiss, body arching up against his.

"Did last night help?" I asked, pulling back a little.

Spencer nodded eagerly. "Yeah, it was exactly what I needed. Thank you."

"Anytime, my wonderful husband." It still felt amazing to call him that. "Just say the word."

He leaned close to my ear, voice still a little scratchy. "Mistress."

I pulled him into another, deeper kiss. "Exactly."

Apparently, the kids had decided to sleep in, because we were able to spend a while kissing and cuddling, just wanting to be with each other.

"(Y/N)?" Spencer asked as we laid there, one of my arms over his chest. "There's something we should talk about."

My chest clenched in fear for a second, but I assured myself that it was okay. I looked up at him, "What?"

"It's... about my dom space." Spencer took a shaky breath. "I don't know if I can be dominant for a while. It's just so much pressure, and I don't think I can do that right now."

"Okay, I understand. That's okay." I moved up to kiss him.

He looked at me, still looking a little scared. "Are you sure?"

I nodded. "I'm sure, Spence. If you can't be dominant, then I won't ask you to do that."

"Thank you."

***

"Hey, Spence?" I called from the bathroom. "Hotch wants us to come in early today."

"Why, is something wrong?"

"He just wants to go over the case. Apparently, there's pressure from the higher-ups... There might be an investigation." I sighed.

"Okay, we can drop the kids off early." He agreed.

***

"I just want to remind you; this isn't anything formal or official." Hotch said as we sat in his office. "I just want to make sure we have the details of the case clear, as well as what the team's stance is on your past." He glanced at me.

I sighed and nodded.

"Here are the facts of the case." Hotch opened the folder in front of him. "At approximately 8:03 AM, Agent Reid was kidnapped from the parking lot of Quantico by who we presumed to be Daniel Frost. At around 8:05, Agent (Y/L/N) found the note left on her desk and rushed up to the BAU."

We both nodded.

"By 3:17 PM, Penelope Garcia had tracked Agent Reid's phone and we had a team onsite where the tracker led to. A video was shown with several images of both agents in sexual positions. Agent Reid's location was then revealed."