64. Fuck it up if its your birthday bitch

Kennedy banks pov

"Are you sure you want to wear that to where we're going ? " I ask  looking over at Von wearing the outfit india got him

"Are you sure you want to wear that to where we're going ? " I ask looking over at Von wearing the outfit india got him . He let me drive the Porsche so I can take him to the next location , and I doubt he's going to want to wear my face when we get there .

"Hell yeah , no matter where we go niggas gone know what the fuck goin on " he answers and I laugh.

"Yeah okay " I shake my head " we getting close , grab that bag in the back seat " I point and he reaches back to grab it . He opens it and gasps .

"Nigga you sell drugs ? " he asks looking at all the money in the bag .

"Nah you do though " I laugh and
He mugs me "it's your other gift , well technically it's not for you " I tell him then pull up to the destination. He looks out the window then raises his eyebrows at me .

"A strip club Kennedy ? " he asks

"Yep ! " I clap. As a woman I know it's odd to take your man to a strip club , but I personally didnt mind . Von makes me feel like the only female in the world when we're around each other so I'm secure enough to know he's not worried about other girls . Plus Imma be right here with him physically and on his clothes so it's not like he can sneak off and do anything anyways .

"Why don't you just strip for me ? "

He asks and my stomach flutters. His voice makes me weak , get it together Kennedy y'all been together to long for this . " Uhm as tempting as that sounds " I chuckle "I already bought out the strip club so that you and your thug friends an have fun "

"First off what did I tell you about using the words thug friends " he starts and I smile "and secondly are you sure you gone be cool with me around all these hoes ?"

"Just cause they strip don't mean their hoes, if anything the biggest hoe works at your label " I say and he stale faces me " and no because I'm secure with our relationship."

"Mhm you just saying that cause your face is on my outfit " he points out and I laugh .

"Okay maybe , but I still want you to have fun , and don't worry about me ." I say honestly . He pauses and just looks at me . "What ? "

"You so raw " he shakes his head "you the type to make a nigga not even want to go to the strip club just cause you telling me I can "

I laugh at him and pull him in for a kiss . "Well your going to have a blast anyways . I got a personal dj, free alcohol , and everybody you enjoy being around "

"Damn you big selling them lashes ain't you " he jokes and I smack his arm . He pulls me into him for a hug and sighs .

"You went crazy for a young nigga birthday , thank you Kennedy " he says and I smile .