13

Jeno and Jaemin were currently in the convenience store that was close to their apartment.

They were stocking up on snacks that they would need for the next two weeks, seeing as how they're growing boys.

Jaemin was in the chips section while Jeno was in the drinks section. The boys hadn't talked to each other after they came back from the cafe.

The older boys could see that the two youngest were affected quite a bit. Jaemin knew that Jeno and Haechan blamed Jieun.

A part of him felt that Mark also blamed her for the things that were happening to them.

It wasn't that Jaemin liked her or anything, he was still in love with Soojin. But he felt bad that Jieun was getting all this hate, when the only thing she did was be their soulmate.

Jeno walked over to Jaemin and dropped a strawberry yogurt drink in their cart. Jaemin looked down and then narrrowed his eyes at Jeno, who simply smirked.

"You better drink that." Jaemin said threateningly.

Jeno smiled, "I'm not drinking it, you are." He said confidently before walking away.

Jaemin sighed. Although he was happy that Jeno was starting to show an emotion other than anger, hurt, and annoyance.

He went back to the drink section and put the strawberry yogurt drink back. There was no way that he would ever drink that shit.

They went to the counter and paid for all their snacks before picking up the two bags they had filled and leaving the store.

As they left they heard sounds coming from somewhere. Jaemin stopped and looked towards Jeno , who was looking around and trying to find out where those sounds were coming from.

"HELP!!! SOMEONE!!"

Their eyes widened. A girl was screaming for help.

They both looked towards an alleyway that was across the street.

They started to run across the street, since there were no cars out this late at night.

When they arrived the faces drained of colour.

A girl was being trapped by an old man. But all hell broke lose when they saw who the girl was.

Jieun.

"YOU BASTARD!!" That was all Jaemin heard before he saw Jeno rip the man off of Jieun and punch him in the face.

Jaemin rushed towards Jieun and hugged her, shielding her from what was happening behind him.

The girl was shaking, there were tears running down her red cheeks and her eyes were closed shut. Jaemin held her tightly, rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"Shhh, it's okay, You're okay." Jaemin whispered to her softly. He felt his heart break when the girl lifted her arms and wrapped them around him.

Jaemin supported her, he knew that if he let go the girl's legs would give out and she would fall

She cried into his chest, but Jaemin wasn't the least bit annoyed.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"

Jaemin turned his head to look back. Although the man was older than they were, Jeno had him held up against the wall with one hand and was still punching him with the other.

Jaemin could see that it was no use. The man had lost consciousness.

"Jeno." He said softly.

But the boy kept punching the man.