Bae?!

Lunch came around and me and Toby were going to drive to a near food place. We walk together out the school.

"That new kid" i said with Toby walking with me, "his name is 'Leo' and he asked for my number"

Toby stops and stares at me.
"What" i say suddenly.

"What did you say" he asked me smiling big.

"I said I wasn't interested" and I kept walking, we got in the car.

"What the fuck y/n why" he said buckling up.

"I'm not really looking for a relationship to be honest Toby" I say and glance out the window.

"You need to open up more y/n" he said and started to back out.

I stayed silent. I guess he was in a way? I'm not really sure. But I know that sometimes I could be self minded.

We arrive at the drive through, I order a coffee and I wasn't really hungry so I didn't get anything to eat.
When we arrive back to the school Toby had to go to class early to make up a test. He hugs me and then heads on his way.

I walk outside and then walk towards the benches at the football field, no one was there, which is why I went there. Toby was like the only person I talked to. I sit on the edge of the 3rd to last row. I plug in my headphones then listen to music. I close my eyes and listen for a minute.
I then opened my eyes again and received a message.

Georgenotfound
Hey pluto! Checking in on u:)

Pluto
Ok simp. Doing alright it's lunch rn for me

Georgenotfound
I'm not a simp LOL just genuinely checking if your ok

Pluto
Yes, I'm ok thank u goggle man

Georgenotfound
Oh shut up that's why you aren't a planet.

Pluto
At least my name isn't george

I laughed.

"Whatcha laughing at" I heard

I looked around me, it was Leo.

"Texting someone" I say looking back at my phone.

"Boyfriend?" Leo questioned sitting next to me.

"What do you want " i said scrolling on social media now.

Georgenotfound: alright see you bae

I widened my eyes at that message, Leo looking at my phone as well. I guess he saw the message not sure. 
He then got up, "I'm taking that as a yes? The message u got haha" he said.

I didn't say anything, he walked away.

Georgenotfound: OMG I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN TO TYPE THAT ITS MY STUPID KEYBOARD

I laughed and texted him back.

Pluto
It's okay, ngl you kinda saved me thanks

Georgenotfound
Saved you? Tf

Pluto
Yeah some guy has been bothering me lol but he saw your message and walked away so thanks

(George's pov)

My cheeks burned red fast as soon as I saw what I accidentally typed into the chat. Too late it was sent. FUCK. I automatically apologize.

Georgenotfound
OMG I SWEAR I DIDNT MEAN TO TYPE THAT ITS MY STUPID KEYBOARD

Pluto
It's okay, ngl you kinda saved me thanks