Chapter 2: Promises and Good byes

"Promise me that you will never change, that you will always be my dearest siochain

~Innocent and kind"

The high office in the main office was a minute away from unwanted bloodshed. The soldiers cringed yet again at the sounds of the glass breaking and chaos but none dared to intervene.

Don O'Sullivan sat on the head chair, a frustrated askance look plastered on his wrinkled face as he glared at his eldest son.

"Do you even understand what you're asking for, boy?" He growled.

Killian glared back equally standing his ground

"I am not leaving Serenity behind in the Crystal mansion. Your wives will eat her alive."

"Careful." The Don grounded, "You are talking about your mothers."

Killian scoffed at his words. The wives were far from being a family. Four of them were after the power, his very own biological mother included. The 2nd and the 3rd were already out of the picture. One divorced the other dead.

The first wife of the Don had dedicated her life in servitude of the Lord. What an irony! The husband murders, the wife prays.

"You don't know what happens in the Crystal Mansion, Athair. How could you? You're never home." Killian sneered.

"And how do you expect your training to go if you are a fucking pussy running after your little sister? Do you even have any idea the intensity and brutality that goes there? You won't even have time to think about yourself. How could you care for a 5-year-old?"

"That's for me to figure out. But I am not leaving her in the mansion."

"She will be safer there than to be with you."