you're safe now

Before this starts I'm sorry if I misspelled anything I'm Hella sleepy and I start work early in the morning till 8 pm don't judge

PROV ASAMI

Suddenly we heard the door open and heard my dad's voice calling out Korra's name. It seems so strange to me that he will be here this time. Still I quickly hit underneath her bed. As my dad walks into the room hoping he won't find me.

Hiroshi: why didn't you answer me when I called out your name?

Korra: I'm sorry I didn't hear you

Hiroshi: it's OK I'll forgive you, so do you like the new apartment?

Korra: yeah it's beautiful

Hiroshi: that's good, how was your day?

Korra: it was  good and you?

Hiroshi: I had a stressful day at work. I think I need to relax. I'm pretty sure you know how to help me out.

At first I heard of silence but then I heard my dad unzip his pants. My eyes widened hoping it wasn't what I think it was. Suddenly I see his pants dropped to the floor as he kicked him off and walked up to Korra. I couldn't believe what was happening. This must've been the thing that she didn't wanna tell me about. The things she kept hidden.

Korra: can we please not

Hiroshi: Come on Korra I just got you this nice place. I think daddy needs a thank you.

Korra: I just don't want to

Hiroshi: this we'll be a quick one I promise... just close your eyes and relax

I couldn't handle hearing this anymore. I felt disgusted and disappointed in myself for not knowing that this was happening for god knows how long. This could've been the first time. She always tried to seem so happy around me and I didn't realize the pain she was truly in. I need to protect her. I need to do something about it even though he's my father he's worth shit to me now. I slowly crawled out from the bed since he was facing away from it, he didn't see me. So I had to think quickly I needed something to hit them with so I can back them out. There was basically nothing in the room so I grabbed a wooden chair that was next to her desk. I tried not to make any noise as I slowly picked it up and headed towards him. At this moment Korra had her eyes closed as he started lifting up her shirt. I just swung the chair at him as hard as I could to knock home out. Korra opened her eyes and ran next to me as I swung at him Again with more anger. How dare he touch my girl, she's a baby compared to him. What the hell was he thinking? I swung one more time making the chair break, and all I can see is blood all over the floor. My hands started shaking as I dropped the last wooden piece from my hand. Did I..... did I just... kill my own father? I dropped to my knees as I put my hands to my face crying not knowing if I just killed my father. Korra came up to me placing a hand on my shoulder.

Korra: Asmai ?

Asami: why didn't you tell me?

Korra: I-

Asami: how long has this been going on? How did this even happen

Korra(crying): ..... it-

Asami( crying) : please tell me I just need to know

Korra wraps her arms around herself and turned away

Korra: it all started the night after we first you know....

Asami: that was weeks Ago

Korra:  I know...

Asami: but how ?

Korra: it started off as a normal conversation but then he started saying that I need to do favors for him and I have nobody else here but you. My family is far far away from here so how can I even go home ? At first he kissed me that night and felt my body. I felt disgusted but I still let it happen even though I didn't want to so I just shut my eyes tight and hoped for it to end soon. If I wouldn't do what he says I would've been on the streets by now.

Asami: how often was this ?

Korra: .... every other day...

More tears started running through her cheeks. All I can do is pull her in for a hug and hold her tight so that's what I did.

Asami: I promise he will never hurt you again... not as long as I'm around

A few minutes later I finally called the police and they took him away. they asked questions and we answered all of them  truthfully. Later that night Chief Beifong calls us as I was in bed with Korra holding on to her tight.

Chief Beifong: is this Asami Sato ?

Asami: yes this is her

Chief Beifong: turns out your father is still alive. But with bad injuries. He will be going to prison. Now I only have one more question for you and I'm pretty sure the answer is yes but I still need to ask. Do you want to put a lawsuit against your father?

Asami: yes of course. We need to fight for justice, he doesn't deserve to come back out. Plus we don't know if Korra was the only one or if there's others and I'll be grateful if we find out.

Chief Beifong: all right I'll be having contact with you. Please try to get some rest and if you need anything else don't hesitate to call.

I was disgusted by my father's actions but I'm also glad I didn't kill him. I wouldn't be able to bear handling that pain, anger and the blood on my hands. For this week there's gonna be no work, just rest.  I really think she needs it after all the bullshit that she's been through . I think I might need to get her into Seeing a therapist. But just for now... just for this week... she's not leaving my site I need to protect her and make sure that she's safe with me.