Hundred Forty

a/n: ONLINE FINALS WEEK UGHHHH
tw: mention of abuse, racism

**
"Either you leave him alone or we bring this back to court."

Damien chuckles and stands up from the couch to grab himself some more alcohol. "Fuck off."

Zach shakes his head as he stands up, reaching out to grab Damien. "Hey! Do this for your kid, man. Your kid."

Damien pushes Zach's hand off him. "And who the fuck even are you? A downgrade that's for sure, what's your profession? Theft?"

Zach pushes back on Damien. "Excuse me?"

Damien looks up and laughs. "Oh...My fault, I'm just taking a wild guess. Wrong one? How about...I don't know  assault?"

"Watch your mouth, man."

"Just saying. You and...your people are criminally inclined."

"My people?"

Olivia grabs hold of Zach's hand. "Hey. Come on. Let's just go."

Zach pulls his arm away from Olivia. "Just...Give me a second," He turns back to Damien, "Let me spell this out for you. We go back to court, prove you unfit for a father, you lose rights to not only Benjamin but your two step kids and your unborn child."

Damien's face turns pale as he looks up at Zach.

"Now, Benjamin hasn't told us much, but we know enough. Make this right."

Damien scoffs. "Kid talks too fucking much."

**
Noah runs his hand up and down Benjamin's thigh. "You wanna start with the first time it happened?"

Benjamin's eyes flicker up to meet Noah's. "Y-yeah...Okay." He glanced down though, to avoid eye contact. He stares at the necklace dangling from Noah's neck.

"I think I was...Seven...Maybe eight. My dad came home from work and my mom was putting away laundry and I had asked to wear one of her dresses."

Noah nods his head.

"Uhm...He walked in and snatched the dress off of me and then pushed me out of the room. He slammed the door and started cussing out my mom."

"So...That's when it first started?"

Benjamin reaches his hand up to play with his earring. "Yeah. It started with him pushing me or just...bumping my shoulder."

Noah nods his head again. "So when did it start getting like...worse."

"The second time when he actually has put his hands on me..I was ten. I went to Kiara's house for the weekend and she painted my nails. My mom was out of town for a conference."

Benjamin shifts in his seat, reaching out to grab Noah's hand, tracing circles into his palm. "I was staying hidden in my room cause I knew he would get mad and I didn't have any nail polish remover. He came upstairs to stay hi to me after work and I was trying to keep my hands hidden."

Noah frowns and him.

"He eventually noticed them and at first he was directly in my face just yelling at me. He would poke my chest like this,"

Benjamin lifts his hand to harshly poke at Noah's chest a few times. "He would do that as he yelled at me. He still hadn't hit me until I started crying. He took off his work belt and started hitting me with it, telling me that I needed to man up."

Benjamin tears up as his voice starts to shake. "He would switch out from the belt to just using to hands. I thought that was the only time because I was just getting punished but then it slowly turned into almost every day."