-18

"Why are y'all smiling like an idiot?"

Sunghoon ask as he sit infront of a smiling Jay, Jungwon and even Heeseung giggling without a reason...but maybe there's a reasons.

Jay look at his best friend and wiggling his eyebrows making Sunghoon scrunch his nose.

Jungwon whisper something to Jake and both starting to giggles as well, making Sunghoon more curious than ever especially when Heeseung eat his ramen while smiling like a dork....wait a minute, is he blushing? Sunghoon want to kick their asses for having a secrets.

"What exactly happened in the school? Something smells fishy¡"

Sunghoon once asking them again but the only thing he get back is, Jay's wink, Jungwon gesturing Jake to zip his mouth within a smile, even his boyfriend Jake don't dare to tell him while Heeseung just shrugged his shoulders and continue having his dinner.

"Fine! Of course you won't tell me hah! Even Niki and Sunoo locked themselves in No.4 room without saying a rea-"

"WhAT?"

"What?" Sunghoon look confused because of the sudden 'What?' he got from the others.

"What?" Heeseung raised his head and look up at Sunghoon with questioning face

"The what before the what?"

"What?"

"WHAT!?" Jay got impatient and finally shout, Jungwon just facepalm as he pulled down his boyfriend to sit on his seat.

"What is your exact question? That's what he mean" Jake talks for the confused ice boy and got a loud sigh from Heeseung.

"Did you just said that Niki and Sunoo locked themself in the No.4 room?"

"Yeah...what about it?"

"THEY'RE JUST A KIDS!"

"Lol they won't do anything, calm down hyung...trust them"

"Heh? Trust them? One day, Niki will eat Sunoo-" Jungwon quickly pinch Jay and also got a glared from Sunghoon who's covering Jake's ears "Jay, zip it before I do kick your balls, my Jakey is innocent and Angel"

"Says the one who just mentioned my balls"

"You-...egg yolk!"

"Uh..Sunghoonna, I still can hear everything tho!" Jake's pull down Sunghoon's palms that covered his ears, making the ice boy continue glaring at Jay....poor Jay

"Is there another else tea to spill Jungwonnie?" Jake ask as the other stays silent

"Heeseungie hyung met a new friend and they're already closed enough to held each other hands. Today they even made a lot of eye co-"

"YANG JUNGWON TMI TMI TMI!" Heeseung look so ready to choke someone at this moment but Jay quickly side hugging his boyfriend like a shield, it's not that funny but they all starting to laugh...even the next room can hear them

"About Niki and Sunoo, they kissed on the school-"

"On public!?"

"Imm....total gossips spread in a minutes after that but other's opinions doesn't matter if they love each other and when we're here to support them"

"That's true"

"But why haven't they come out yet?"

Meanwhile...

After Niki and Sunoo went out from the school and heading directly to the dorm, the two just locked themself in Niki's room without saying anything to Sunghoon who was sitting in the living room, watching shows on television.