☁️Shopping trip☁️ |Shalnarkxreader|

Wasn't fully sure what kind of shopping chapter I should write so I hope this is good enough!

Thank you for requesting: bishforfei

~Y/n POV~

I take in a deep breath of the familiar scent of vanilla, cinnamon, and different kinds of fast food restaurants. It's been forever since I've been to the mall and this time Shal offered to come!

I heard a giggle from behind me. I turn to see Shalnark giggling at my childish behavior. I quickly take his hand and drag him into hot topic.

I started looking through all the different clothes and finally found a cute dress and I quickly change.

I stare at myself in the dressing room mirror a bit indecisive about if it looked go on me or not. I could decide so I walked out and asked Shal for his opinion.

"Hey Shal how does this outfit look on me?" I asked standing him. "You probably look great Y-" he stopped when he finally turned back to look at me.

I noticed a faint red color appear on his checks. "oh wow.." he mumbled to himself. "You look.. gorgeous Y/n!" he said now making me blush.

"T-thanks!"  I said quickly scattering off to change back into my normal clothes. I buy the outfit and we exit the shop.

We started walking around again not sure where to go next. "Wanna go to the food court?" He asked. I nodded excitedly since I havent eaten yet today and I could almost already taste all the delicious food from there. He laughed at how excited I was about simple food but I didn't care.

We got onto the escalator and started going up. I took out my phone to text one of my friends and check social media mean I felt like someone was staring at me.

I ignore it thinking it was nothing. We finally reach the top and I slide my phone back into my pocket and we get off the escalator.

When we finally reached the food court I inhaled deeply taking in the delicious scent. We quickly order our from and kinda impatiently wait.

"I cant remember that last time I had F/f" I said happily. "Same I only ever get it when I come here" shalnark said

"Where do you wanna go next princess?" He asked. I giggled at the new nickname since it was sweet. It wasnt like we were dating or anything he just likes giving me cutesy nicknames.

I thought about it for a moment. "Oh how about we go to the cinema!" I said cheerfully. "Sure but what movie?" He asked.

"Hmm... how about F/h/m!" I said excitedly "It heard it's pretty good and scary!" I continued. "Haha! I love your energy Y/n.." he said patting my head and messing up my hair "so sure why not" he smiled to me.

"Wahhh! Shalllll your messing up my hair!" I wined swatting his hand away so I could fix my hair. He just laughed

"Y/n your so-" Shalnark tried to say "Order for number 9!" The worker called. "Oh that's us! I'll go get our food!" I saw before scurrying off.

~Shalnarks POV~

I sigh as I watched I run off to get our food. I'm slightly annoyed that I couldn't finish what I was going to say. Man that girls dense.

I look around to find a table for us. I finally spotted a two person table and smile happily knowing we would be alone together.

I walk over to the table, took a seat, and waited.

~Y/ns POV~

I get our food and look around for Shal. I finally found him and seat down across from him.

~

We arrive at the malls cinema and order our tickets for f/h/m. "I'm so excited!" I say happily. "Wanna get popcorn? We can share it" Shal asked smiling. I nodded. "Alright then I'll be back in a second wait here" he said

I nodded once more and took out my phone. I notice I got a snap from my boss Chrollo so I open it.  It said "where are you?" I take a selfie and said "at the mall with @shalnarkgamerboy" and sent it.

  It said "where are you?" I take a selfie and said "at the mall with @shalnarkgamerboy" and sent it

"Hey princess watcha doing?" Shalnark said making me jump slightly. "Oh boss asked where I am so I told him." I said looking up at him while putting my phone away.

"The movies about to start we should get going" he said. I nodded.

We walked over to our movie area, found our seats, and waited for our movie to start.

~

The movie started and it started getting ready for a jump scare. I shift in my seat a bit trying to prepare myself that's when I felt someone wrap their arm around me.

I look over to shal just to see him smirking slightly but still watching watching the movie.

I look back at the movie but was unable to focus on the movie. My mind was to cloud with multiple thoughts about him.

I tried focusing on the movie and got sucked in once more.

~

The movie ended and we exited the theater. We started talking about different nen abilitys and what would be cool to have when someone called out to us.

"Y/n! Shalnark!" I familiar voice called out to us. We turn to see half the troupe. "Finally we found you" machi says signing while rubbing her head.

"Were going on a mission come on" boss said. "Oh damn I guess the trips already over" Shal sighed.

"Yeah.. hopefully were partners for the mission though!" I said smiling. "Haha yeah!" He smiled.

we then left the mall as a group and went on another long mission.

Word Count: 986

I didnt read through this since I have some school work I need to do but I really hope you enjoy it!