The After-Play-List-Party *SMUT*

*DAN'S POV*

Phil and I made our way back to our room after a meet and greet at Play-List-Live-Florida for the past 4 hours. We both entered Phil's and I's suite and sat on our sofa. The sofa was a nice light bluely-grey with pink and green hinted cushions. I liked it but wouldn't live with it, it was a little bit girly for my liking but I was still happy to be here.

"So, Dan, it's half nine and everybody is going out to a party, would you like to go with me?" Phil asked me shuffling closer to me and also facing me a bit more. I smiled happily at the fact he asked me to go 'with him', that was cute. It was good that we could have fluffy fun times but it would be nice to get a tiny bit drunk before-hand. Most youtubers know the rule of parties anyway, no vlogging, because two youtubers will be making out in a corner and the person vlogging will get them in the background and there comes the massive shit-storm.

" I would be delighted to, who's going?" I ask pecking his lips. I think the internet already knows about me and Phil but "no homo Howell" needs to stay alive for the 13 year old's wanting to marry me. If there is that is. I don't know, I'm happy with Phil so I don't really care what the internet thinks.

"Haha everyone is coming Dan, it's youtube After-Play-List-Party. The only person I know isn't going is Sam Pepper, He's been banned so yes! No rape!!!" Phil explains and bounces on the pillows he's sat on. He is so adorable.

"When does it start?" I asked

"In like 15 minutes so get ready, it's in the 'party room' for obvious rasons" Phil said standing up and walking over to his suite-case and taking out a nice button down shirt. I do the same but just take out a black suit and different shoes going from dress shoes to black trainers.

"Ready?" Phil asked me hugging me from behind while I was putting my shoes. Phil also said that with such a deep flirty voice I could just turn around and kiss him hard for an hour, but I actually wanted to go to this party so I finished with my shoes and spun around and kissed him passionately for what felt like hours but was probably like five minutes.

" We should probably get going, I want to see Tyler again." I said still holding Phil in a tight hug. Phil sighed and nodded. we linked hands and left cautiously to see if any fangirls were around. It seems pretty clear so me and Phil walk down the hallway to a closed door and lights, loud music and talking could be seen and heard through the door.

I smiled to Phil as we pushed the door open to see a room filled with people holding red plastic cups and some familiar faces here and there. I squeeze Phil's hand and He squeezes back. I walk over to the long table at the back of the room still surrounded by people and poured each other a cup of punch and took a pretzel each.

"DAN, PHIL, BABES, HOW ARE YOU?!" I heard turning around to see Chris walking up to me with Open arms. I hug back and I ,can already smell the vodka on his breath. He giggles and backs away and goes to hug Phil too.

"Dan there is vodka in this I can smell it" Phil say walking closer to me with his cup in his hand. I sniff my cup to and yes Phil was right as always, it had a really strong smell of vodka mixed with the light sent of raspberry. Well that explains Chris being so 'babe'-y, he isn't usually like that to Phil and I, it's normally reserved for Pj.

"I'm going to drink it anyway, it will make it more fun tonight." I said taking a sip of the drink, Phil did the same. I said hello to Alfie and Zoe first and over the next hour and a half, Phil and I made our way around the room talking to everyone.

Once the time flicked over to half 11 pm Phil and I said our goodbyes and left the party room almost running to Phil's suite as we both knew what we both wanted. We entered Phil's room and we instantly locked the door and raced to Our bedroom slamming he door [not that we needed to] and hit it.