Chapter Nine: Movie

[MATURE CONTENT]

It's Friday night, I'm ready for my movie date with Blaise. I prepared myself incase anything were to happen tonight.

Not like I was complaining.

I walk down to the common room and see Victoria and Pansy sitting down on the couch talking. "Where are you going?" Pansy questions, with a smirk on her face. I give a nervous laugh before saying, "I'm going to watch a movie with Blaise."

Victoria turns to face me. "What movie?" She asks, leaning back in couch, laying her feet on Pansy's lap. "I gave him this older movie I used to watch. It's called Back to the Future." I mention. The look at each other and laugh. "What the hell?" Pansy snickers.

"It's a muggle thing." I explain as I walk off to Blaise's room. They continue laughing behind me, and Pansy's eyes piercing into my back.

He opens the door and smiles at me. "Come in." He says, holding out his arm to show his room. It was clean. And I mean very clean.

"Come here and sit, I'll put in the movie." He offers as he grabs the movie from me. I smile and eat one of the mystery jellybeans as he puts in the movie. "I got a peppermint jellybean." I laugh.

He smiles as he sits down next to me.

In the movie, Marty is talking to Doc about the time machine. I'm paying attention to the movie but notice Blaise glancing over at my exposed legs. My shorts aren't that short.

He smiles as he placed his hand on my thigh, inching towards the edge of my shorts. My heartbeat speeds up and my breaths shorten. He gets closer and closer to my shorts line when he reaches it. Tingles down my spine as his fingers inch they're way towards my wet pussy.

He slips one finger inside of my shorts, grazing over my underwear. My pussy throbs with every movement, making the desire grow stronger. He strokes his finger up and down slowly, pleasure all thorough my folds.

I look over at him and he turns to smile at me. He pulls his hand away and holds my cheek. His plump lips kiss mine as he brings his other hand to my area. I move up and take my shorts off.

His hand grazes my folds up and down. He can feel my wetness through the fabric. "Fuck." He mutters under his breath as he pulls away from the kiss. We are both out of breath as he goes back in for more. He gets on top of me, leaning me back.

He takes off my panties slowly and placed them on the ground. He looks down at my wet pussy and smiles. "I like that." He mutters as he brings his hand to it. He sticks one finger in, slowly going in and out.

I let out soft sighs in pleasure as he smirks up at me. He puts another one in and I moan out a little louder. He starts going a little louder, feeling my juices all over his fingers. He gives me a wide grin as he puts in a third finger.

"Oh god." I moan. He snickers as he goes faster, in and out. I feel my walls close around his fingers as I cum all over them. I let out a loud moan as I go through my high.

Instead of stopping, he licks up my cum from my pussy, making my high last longer through my swollen pussy. "Ah, Blaise." I moan out, leaning my head back against the headboard.

His tongue working his magic, cat licking my insides. Sucking me dry. "Blaise, I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum." I scream out in pleasure. My stomach clenches and my juices release onto his tongue. I feel an intense amount of pleasure through my high.

He gets off the bed and brings me to the edge. He takes off his shirt and I take off mine. He takes off my bra as my breasts hang out. I unbuckle his belt for him and his length springs out. "Let me return the favor." I smile.