𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯 𝑫𝑨𝒀

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Spending the day at Techno's house as he has work, you explore your lover boy home.

Warning(s): Smut (you should be used to this), Brat tendencies, Choking, Thumb sucking, Slapping, Sitting on Techno's lap.

Words: 4.4k

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Light embodied you, feeling the lovely warmth that admitted from the sun rays piercing through the sky. The slight gray tinted clouds parting ever so much to perfect shine through the room. His room. The softeness you felt, what the occasion might be, always seemed welcoming. A place where you could spend hours upon hours just lying in his bedding. A place where you loved to be and a place where he loved to see you be. It was almost perfect, well not so perfectly as you groan for more sleep.

Why must the sun wake you from the peaceful sleep. Your hand reaches for the man you forsaken adored. But what came was the emptiness of the sheets beside you. It was pitiful that you thought he would have stayed by your side through the morning, maybe he was just down the hall making breakfast.

Waking with his sheets wrapped around your naked body was a rather great way to be waking up. Stretching your arms up with a small groan of relief, yet your body aches from the soreness of what that man did to you last night. All the remains was the tore lingerie, you were kind of happy that you didn't put your own money into that that underwear rather it was his money be basically just ripped up.

As you shift up to sit upward on his head board your eyes catch a small sticky note on the bedside table on his side. You out stretch your body to reach for it. It read out with his handwriting;

"Had to leave to teach class. Will be back in a few hours, make yourself comfortable. See you soon ;)"

A simple smile was on your face, but slowly it faded. A little sad to hear that he won't be home for a couple of hours. Again, it was embarrassing to admit that you wanted him all by yourself, but could you blame yourself? No. He was an intended lover and partner, and it was selfish to think he would skip work to spend the rest of the day with you. But you hope in the back of your mind that maybe he'll do that on other day. Still, that did mean you could explore his house. That and he did say to be comfortable so that meant you could make some breakfast for yourself and just relax on his couch to watch TV. After all, that didn't sound to bad.

And with that, you stood to your feet. Immediately you felt the full extent of what Techno did to you. You still really think that after having sex with him before it would hurt this much as before. That familiar ache between your thighs that you loved to hate. The first time after that date night you were incredibly sore but you managed to keep it under wraps with people being around you all the time. But just being alone you got to express the discomfort of it all. But on the same side, he knew how to fuck and in those moments you could careless.

Making your way out of his room, you head straight to Techno's kitchen. Which was neatly clean as you think he would always like to keep it that way. It matches the rest of his home, all modern and somewhat fancy. But what would you expect from a Professor? Nothing but the best.

The only thing on your mind at the moment in his kitchen was breakfast, and what you really craved was some pancakes.

You softly sing along with song you were playing on your phone out loud while you mixed the pancake batter up. You rather not make such a mess at your boyfriend's house only for him to clean up later.