𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯

--------------------------------------------------------------

Description: After Minx finds out that it's your Professor she waits for you to come back to the dorms endlessly. She has some questions to ask you after hearing what drunk Wilbur told her.

Warning(s): !!THIS MIGHT BE TRIGGERING TO SOME READERS, REMINDER THAT YOU ARE READING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!! Screaming/Yelling, Crying, Angry Crying, Angry/Hateful Minx, Things were said to be mean, Accusations of Techno just using you for sex, Accusations of sex for a grade, Let me know if I miss anything.  

Words: 2.5k

--------------------------------------------------------------

Techno waved his goodbye as he drops you off at your dorms. The morning sun was warm yet the winter still decided to be a pain and make the air cold. You should have taken Techno's offer of his jacket to keep warm until you made it up to your room, that and a reminder of him, but you declined his gift. Brushing off the coldness, you start heading your way to the entry. Shoes in hand and clutch. Your makeup was a wreck and your dress was ill-fit for the weather. YOu practically looked like the "walk of shame", it would be far more embarrassing any other day but you were weirdly thankful that multiple people in the halls of your dorm looked the same, you were all in the same boat so there was no room to shame or blame anyone of their choices. 

But as you make your way to your dorm you're wondering why the lights were on so early in the morning, maybe she had a hook up with someone and they forget the lights? But as you looked at the door handle there was nothing indicating that she was. Maybe Minx just woke up early - But that never happened, you simply shake off the questions as you reach down to the door handle with your key in hand.

Right as you put your key in the handle twists open, it wasn't locked? Now you were seriously concerned, slowly peaking throw the door crack to see anything. But nothing looked too out of place, Minx must of forgotten to lock the door last night, you thought. You open the door to see Minx sitting on the bed, the brightness of her phone shines on her face, she quickly turns it off and her face fades with the shadows. You could already see it in her face that she was upset, but the question as to why was concerning to you. 

"are you okay?" You ask with worry in your voice, did something bad happen crossed your mind in such a rush you didn't hear her the first time she responded. "Where were you?" She repeats, her tone angry. It was crystal clear that she was pissed off. "What?" You didn't understand the attitude she was giving, confusion sets on your face, and Minx is getting angrier by the second that you're in her presence. You shift your eyes away from her as she stared directly at you. She tilted her head to follow your movement. "I asked, where were you?" She says back rudely, you were baffled that she was even talking to you in this manner, practically stunned. 

She quickly answered your confusion, "I was up waiting for you." She was snappy. "Why were you waiting this whole night?" Your tone becoming more anxious. Not to say that Minx was scaring you by any means, but it was slowly turning into that. And now that she mentions it, you could see that her eyes were red and slightly buffy. Small wrinkles of her sleepless night showing. "To make sure you were safe, like every night your gone." You turn towards her, you didn't know she did that or why she would do that. Sure you might have just been paranoid. Whenever you would show up really late like tonight, you'd come back to see her studying. Or that's what you believed. "And on the nights you don't even come back here! Do you know how much I worry for you?" She pushes away her bedding as she stands up. Her face was red with anger, "Why would you do that?" You already presume why, but you wanted to hear it from her.