𝑳𝑰𝑨𝑩𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑻𝒀

--------------------------------------------------------------

Description: After a couple of days pass after the blow-up with Minx, you decided it was time to tell Techno everything and that includes telling that two classmates know you are having sexual relations with a student and Professor. That is a liability he can't take.

Warning(s): !!THIS MIGHT BE TRIGGERING TO SOME READERS, REMINDER THAT YOU ARE READING THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!! Crying, Angry Crying, Angry/Upset Techno, Unwanted things had to be said, Things were said to be upsetting, Depressive state reader is left in, Let me know if I missed anything.

Words: 4.8k

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two days since Minx has made any communication with you and radio silence from her end, but that doesn't mean you could ask around to see if she was okay and thankfully she was. For the time being, she was staying at Alex's and Karl's dorm. Which you had figured out by Wilbur telling you mid-text and you knew you couldn't stop yourself from questioning how she was holding up. You messaged Wilbur first to ask and he sent you on the way to Alex once upon messaging you he told you everything that you should know and you thanked him. Minx was more upset at the fact you couldn't tell her in the first place and that she was worried that Techno was just using you as a pawn in his own fantasy.

With those days passing you hadn't messaged Techno either, you felt too guilty to. You couldn't even think about him without feeling that second-hand embarrassment and guilt. This whole argument started with the relationship between the two of you and couldn't even think about talking to him, yet you felt the need to let him know everything, even if that meant the argument that had to follow. Knowing that the possibility of you leaving a heartbroken was evident to you, but you knew you had to tell him, you had to set the record straight with him.

Maybe this was the only way you could get Minx back. Sure, after her yelling at you made you upset with her, but something in your heart was still wanting her back in your life. You had missed her so much more than you'd imagined. Getting Minx, your best friend, was more important to you than Techno at the moment. You were miserable.

Upon leaving, you texted Alex to let Minx know that you were planning on leaving to tell Techno everything in the hopes that would be appealing to Minx. He left you on read.

-----

Knocking on his door should have kept a smile on your face, it normally would. But knowing the next thing you got to see with Techno's face and the bright smile and his smooth words that would enchant you. But these pair of knocks made you swallow with hesitation. Within the second that he didn't answer you thought of running away and hiding out in your dorm till passing, but within the next second you heard the familiar twist and unlock of his door. There was no escape now.

You were faced with the normally suave Techno that you expected and that was glad to see. He leaned up against the door frame before speaking, "What can I do for your darling? You said you needed to tell me something asap." He repeats your text message, he slightly chuckles but quiets down once he glances at your face. Which normally would be adorned with a smile or either with you running for an embrace or even kissing him. But what he saw was a small smile with redness around your eyes, it looked like you had already cried prior to seeing him, which was true. And that set him off. The smile fell off his face and leaned closer to you.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" He worries for the worst and reaches out to you. Before you could protest he hold on to you, his warmth engulfing you or just simply human contact caused you to start crying, the last time someone hugged you were the morning of waking up with Techno and him dropping you off at your dorm. Your hand gripped upon the shirt he wore and you could already feel that tear impression you left on the shirt, but neither you nor Techno cared. All that he cared for or all that mattered to him was what was causing you to cry. He wanted to ask you a hundred questions as to what was causing you so much sorrow but he knew at that moment you just needed him to hold you and let you cry.