~Leviathan~The Hardcore Otaku Third Born~ Pt. 1

god fucking dammit I wanna see him in a maid dress so bad. There was only one coherent thought in your head as you watched Levi gaming away at his pc. Or was he looking at fanfiction. Hard to tell. As he yelled something along the lines of "OMFG THAT PLAY WAS ILLEGALAKJSHD" you guessed it was the former over the latter. He had gotten so worked up, he had switched into his demon form, his reptilian tail whipping around with pent up rage. You were lying quite close to him, using your DDD, and you had to duck every now and then to avoid getting smacked into tomorrow. "Hey baby- can u grab the snacks from the kitchen?" He only really calls you nicknames when he's preoccupied. You got up, stretching your aching shoulders. Bending over next to him, you let your lips graze his ear as you murmured into his ear. "Wouldn't you rather have me~?" He turned bright red, spluttering as he pulled off his headset. You laughed, "Levi, you're still in the middle of the game!" You skipped off towards the kitchen, almost missing the last part he muttered. "You're more important though." Your heart fluttered, almost leaving the gutters for a second. Until your phone vibrated, a notification informing you that your Majolish package has been delivered. Grinning, you spun around, immediately walking into a large cardboard box.

"Oh hey." A masculine voice came from behind the box. Peeking around, you saw Satan. "I was just on my way to deliver this to you." You grinned, ruffling his hair. "Carry it to Levi's room, please?" He groaned, but did it anyway. When you both arrived at the otaku's room, the door was shut. You turned to Satan. "Thanks, I'll have my fun from here." He nodded, confused, before turning and heading back to his room. Kicking open the door, you cackled maniacally as Levi screamed in an unsettlingly high pitch. He had been curled up in his chair playing games, but upon your entrance he fell backwards. You pushed the box inside with your knees, shutting the door behind you. Walking over to him, his position was comical. Back on the ground, legs over the armrest of the chair, and his face? Red as a tomato. Helping him up, you smirked. He laughed nervously, as nothing good ever came out of your smirks. You reached into your back pocket, and pulled out a small square of paper. It read:

One ticket: A Levi Point. With this ticket, you can force me into whatever scheme you desire. ...As long as it's not too perverted or anything! Expires: never :)

He had given you this ticket on your first year at the Devildom, before he knew how scheming you really were. He gulped nervously, "S-so I assume t-there aren't s-s-snacks in that b-box." You grinned. "Nope! It's the outfit that Asmo helped me pick!" He turned even redder, as Asmo's outfits couldn't really be called clothing, from the lack of material. Waving the slip of paper in front of him, you laughed, "Now put it on!" You flopped into his bathtub bed and stared at him. "A-Aren't you g-going to turn a-a-around???" You cocked your head. "We've only been dating for like, a year and a half now. Plus remember when you railed me in that public-" He interrupted you, squeaking, "Ok, Ok!" Dragging the box to the bathroom, he closed the door behind him after one final glare at you. "This better not be a bunch of straps." You closed your eyes contentedly. 3, 2, 1... A scream came from the bathroom. He burst out, shirtless, holding a bundle of cloth. "YOU BOUGHT A FREAKING MAID DRESS?!" You smiled lazily. "Yeah, I thought you'd look cute in it. I got the exact shade of blurple as your hair!" He turned bright red, hiding his face in the cloth, thankfully exposing his abs. "D-do I have to..." You held up the coupon. "Yep." He trailed back into the bathroom, slowly closing the door. 

Remembering the amount of accessories you bought, you sat back and pulled out your DDD. This was going to be a while. You finished sorting through your dms as the door to the bathroom opened slightly. "Y/n... this is embarrassing..." You mentally sighed, instead opting for another route. "You don't have to come out if you don't want to... I just, I just wanted to see you wear it since I thought it would be really cute..." This was the last push he needed. With an audible gulp, he stepped out from behind the door-

aaand let's pause there for now :)))