ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

"How about Jamaica?" Alyssa asks, marking down more places to 'fake our deaths and move'

"Guys. I don't want to say it again, I'm not fucking leaving this town."

"Albuquerque?"

"Ugh" I get up from the couch and grab my keys.

"You already off to start the process or faking death?" Liam asks, smiling.

"No. You two are driving me bonkers, I'm going to visit Micheal."

"I thought the point of taking a break was to not see William? I mean it's only been a few days"

"Of course it was dip shit, I'm going to text him to meet me at that one 50's diner."

"We can come with!" Alyssa jumps up, turning around while dropping her paper and pen.

"No. Like I said before, you two are driving me nuts. I'm going to visit Micheal now, I'll see you both later." I shut the door and get into my car. Ever since I got back they both have been looking into faking their damn deaths. I have such an idiot friend and a- what would I call liam? A friend? date? boyfriend? He hasn't even asked me on a 2nd date so... that means we're still just friends because it didn't work out well! I hope.

Pulling into the 50's parking lot, I call Micheal cell. It takes a few rings but he answers.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mikey, could you possible meet me at the 50's diner?"

"Oh, uh... Sure thing, anything to get out of this stupid ass house, y'know dad has been setting my curfew at five, isn't that stupid? It's not like he fears losing me or anything."

"I'm sure your dad does have a fear of losing you."

"Suureeeeee. Anyways, on my way I guess, I'll be there in twenty or so minutes. Jeez, can't wait to get a car."

"Oh, maybe I'll teach you how to drive as well." I giggle, leaning back in my seat. "Alright. See you when you get here. Bye."

"Bye."

(Damn sis didn't even offer him a ride 😔)

Before I can exit my car, my phone starts to buzz again.

"Liam... What do you want?" I ask, leaning my head back in annoyance.

"Well, I just wanted to see what you were doin. Do you want any candy? I can get you some. " He giggles into the phone.

"I am uh- just sitting in my car... Nothing special, you weirdo and no, I don't want candy?"

"Is Micheal there yet?"

"No."

"Bummer." He become quiet for a quick second. Is he okay? He never acts like this. "How about some bubble gum?"

"You alright Liam?"

"Yeah... I just don't want you to be mad."

"About?"

"I'll get you candy cigarettes!"

"Liam! What would I be mad about!?"

"Well, uhm... AlyssaConvincedMeToFollowYouSoAllOfUsCouldEatTogether."

"Liam."

"I'm sorry."

"Liam, I will rip you limb from limb if you two do not get out of here right now. The reason I went somewhere else is to get away from you two for a while, no Offence."